Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Keeping the cats off cars.........

KreatinKaos
    Wow. I think some of you should go blow your own f'ing heads off! Just my opinion.
    Blahahahaha ... I made a good headshot today , the focker was spraying one of my boats :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blahahahaha ... I made a good headshot today , the focker was spraying one of my boats :crossx:
    Now THAT is "proper gun controll". Well done Kaos, it's not an easy shot, as small-skulled as they are.
    Very few things are as persistent as "cat-pi$$" odor.

brianthomas
    My yellow Lab thinks cats taste like chicken.

Itsahobby
    See the dog in my avatar. She actually will stock a cat and ambush it. Just like a cat stocks a bird. Kinda ironic. Of course only in my yard

Phat Daddy
    This may not blow a cats head off or make fuel for your car but I used to have a problem with cats a few years ago. What I did is sprinkle some black pepper over the area (car, yard, wall, etc...) where you don't want the cats. This makes the cats sneeze... and cats don't like to sneeze. You might have to stay at it a few nights but they learn real fast and will go somewhere else. Worked for me, good luck.

3 daytona`s
    Wow. I think some of you should go blow your own f'ing heads off! Just my opinion.
    This may not be the best way to begin on here,just a suggestion, :idea: Since I did not post on this thing earlier,I`m not going to blow my head off :crossx:

KreatinKaos
    See the dog in my avatar. She actually will stock a cat and ambush it. Just like a cat stocks a bird. Kinda ironic. Of course only in my yard
    My doberman stalks cats , seagulls , and squirrels ... I'm beginning to think seagulls are her favorite food :crossx:

RiverRatMike
    I need help keeping my damn cats off my cars. Anyone hae any ideas? This is all i have found so far, but looks interesting enough
    http://media.putfile.com/Funny---Keep-cat-off-your-car
    yeah, a garage

NashvilleBound
    I guess after this weekend I should not worry about the cats so much....someone put a nice key scratch accross the front of the hood about 10 inches long on my Viper. What a wonderful life you must have to have to key a car to make yourself feel better.

framer1
    I guess after this weekend I should not worry about the cats so much....someone put a nice key scratch accross the front of the hood about 10 inches long on my Viper. What a wonderful life you must have to have to key a car to make yourself feel better.
    That's really messed up....Never could figure the appeal of ruining somebodies nice things

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast