Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Train horns

GRUNION
    kevin my brotha!!!! lake in the a.m.???
    doubt it if you would have called during the weeek might have been able to swing it. I would like to do a last trip though. so lets figure it out.

John.
    i have mine just need to mount all the goodies up. for all you f250-350 guys, where did you mount the trumpets? i wanted to put them forward facing but cant find a good spot.
    i also found if you ditch the nylon hose and use metal line the horns are crisp and LOUD :crossx: :crossx:
    my trumpets are directly under the driver's door. tank is on the passenger side and the line runs forward, accross the truck right under the motor and over to the drivers side where the trumpets are at. Let me know if you want to see some pics and I will post them tomorrow. I also have my button for the horn located in the floor right in front of where I rest my left foot. sometimes hit it accidentally, but it feels great to stomp on the floor and have the horn blare.

SHOTKALLIN
    Hell ya! I love mine...the absolute best is when some little thug walks across the front of my car in a crosswalk and feels the need to stare at me
    Scare them halfway into the intersection
    Hmmmm if the lil shitbag jumps into traffic and is killed.....is that murder or manslaughter?

Kilrtoy
    Hmmmm if the lil shitbag jumps into traffic and is killed.....is that murder or manslaughter?
    Neither, it's called civil extermination

Redwing247
    Any restriction for Havi (on the channel ?)

boatsnblondes
    Blow your horn at me and I'll take a baseball bat to you...pure and simple...they are TRAIN horns you f'n morons, not playtoys....and by the way I am an engineer...they are loud enough in the cab, and you wanna blow them on the street? Get a life...

Chadman!
    i have mine just need to mount all the goodies up. for all you f250-350 guys, where did you mount the trumpets? i wanted to put them forward facing but cant find a good spot.
    i also found if you ditch the nylon hose and use metal line the horns are crisp and LOUD :crossx: :crossx:
    I have mine facing back. Its the only place I could do it without getting all custom. They are mounted right behind the transfer case, before the gas tank, next to the drive shaft. If you want a pic, let me know.

No Name
    Blow your horn at me and I'll take a baseball bat to you...pure and simple.
    LMAO....That's funny shiat.
    I hope that you guys that have train horns and like to blow them at people for fun have good fighting skillsÂ…. because sooner or later youÂ’ll blow them at the wrong mofo and those skills will be tested. :hammerhea

Sherpa
    train horns are waaaaaaay illegal....... I have a new Nathan P-5 set I bought
    on ebay a few years ago. they typicaly sell for anywhere between 400-900
    bucks. I want to put them on my jeep when it;s done... and mainly for use
    out in the woods, not in town.
    even with using a 3/8 rubber line, thru a rubber-tipped non-safety air blow
    gun at 100PSI, they're soo loud you gotta cover your ears anywhere within
    like 30 feet or else it HURTS.
    --these are ALOT louder than truck air horns.
    --Sherpa

GRUNION
    Lets work our a trade, you gotta be ready for some more bling on that boat of yours.. :idea:
    Im sure we can work somthing out. Call the shop and I will get you set up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast