Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enduro news??

Moneypitt
    I know Rankin posted from there this morning,(birthday thread for Pat), does anyone have any news about the enduro.............Who is out, running, leading???........Ray

lilrick
    an outboard won. Lots of broken boats, broken trannies, sucked exhaust valves, holes in pistons, and an oil line came off a Ford motor.

Moneypitt
    an outboard won. Lots of broken boats, broken trannies, sucked exhaust valves, holes in pistons, and an oil line came off a Ford motor.
    That Ford???..............Ray

bordsmnj
    yep.

ColeTR2
    It was a great day of boat racing. Great job Ross / SCSC team!

lilrick
    That Ford???..............Ray
    yep. I spoke to his wife after the race. Oil line came apart after the second lap. Bummer.

Moneypitt
    yep. I spoke to his wife after the race. Oil line came apart after the second lap. Bummer.
    Well, guess I'm gonna have to get involved with next years enduro. Maybe build him a CHEVY that will run more than 2 laps......Jeezzzzeeesss......MP

superdave013
    Well, guess I'm gonna have to get involved with next years enduro. Maybe build him a CHEVY that will run more than 2 laps......Jeezzzzeeesss......MP
    You can get a chevy to run laps with a busted oil line? Dang, you must be good.

Since when is a broken oil line a 'Ford' problem? You Chevy freaks look for any chance to bash a Ford, don't ya?

Moneypitt
    Since when is a broken oil line a 'Ford' problem? You Chevy freaks look for any chance to bash a Ford, don't ya?
    NO, I'm not bashing anything or anybody. I just don't have any 385 ford stuff. So, if I were going to do anything, anything at all, it would have to be with a CHEVY, or MOPAR....... Boy you Ford FREAKS are sure defensive...............MP

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast