Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Enduro news??

CampbellCarl
    Thanks Go Fast!

MAXIMUS
    Don't go getting all sensitive on us you big gay jeezus homo. Lol! Oh, and thanks for the call back.
    Listen... jet boat camera guy my phone went dead... I got about 20 voicemails this morning & still have not finished... Next time just be there! We needed somebody to wipe up all the oil... :devil:

LD Mandella
    Art and Maximus, thanks for the words of recognition, this was the first race for all of us and doing as well as we did was really gratifying. I took some pics and will post them up when developed. That 305 boat was really kicking some ass and although we were glad that it would not be passing us again we hated to see you guys out of the running. Hopefully next year won't be so chaotic for us leading up to the race and we can spend some time getting to know some of the other teams. This race really is a severe test of people and boats, my hat goes off to all involved, great racing,no injuries ( that I know of ), it does not get much better than that.

CampbellCarl
    I guess I should have said in my first post that although Gary got wet, the only thing that got hurt bad was his PRIDE(!). He was a little sore on Saturday evening (didn't move out of his recliner) but as I left town, I saw him towing the Schiada back towards his place (probably a trip to the quarter car wash as the motor had a little oil leak during the race). The most important thing is that the enduro was a safe race (plastic and iron can be replaced, skin and bone is way more precious).
    Carl

Just got back. Never work so hard, spent so much $$$, or had so much fun. Can I sign up for next year NOW!! Can't believe how bad the GNRA brothers looked this weekend, NEXT YEAR REVENGE! Guess MR.V DRIVE will make a few bucks on this deal, last count was 6 v-drives all on the out put side.

echo
    Was a great day at blue water. People were welcome in the Pits. The start was awsum.The smell of fuel was great.Alot of old guys like me.Hope the younger people get into this race.Thanks

ColeTR2
    Guess MR.V DRIVE will make a few bucks on this deal, last count was 6 v-drives all on the out put side.
    Sounds like a design problem. Maybe he will stand behind his product and fix them for free! Or give us one more thread full of spam and eggs.

AzMandella
    I had to leave right after the race but I can fill in some blanks, we fielded a 68 Mandella long deck originally rigged by the current owner's ( Eddie Mcpheeters ) father, 427 Ford High Riser and old school all the way,Drivers and pit crew did a great job, we ran very strong in division 3 for a little better than 2/3 of the race then had a fueling issue and seemed to lean out which melted down a spark plug. We never found the cause in time to get back out, however we still finished first in division 3 and were in 3rd. place overall when things started to unwind, I am very proud of the whole gang, the drivers Eddie and Casey did a great job and the pit crew was unstoppable. Art and Sandy hung with us alot and his input and support was greatly appreciated.We had more fun than should be allowed and cannot wait till next year. Ron Hill won overall, ran strong from start to finish, the plan B guys 305 boat was running very strong but did not stay together long enough to win the game. lots of nice boats and folks and everyone having a lot of fun, this is one heck of race and I encourage more people to get invloved next year. Ross, very nice job, you guys really stepped things up from last year, give us the date for next year so we can schedule and get building some more entries.
    John
    That's great to hear John.I'm glad you guy's did so well for the first time.I'll bet everyone is very optimistic for next year!!!!I'll definately be there next year.Hey E-mail me some of the pics you took.Eddie told me you rented a killer lens to shoot the race.

Sounds like a design problem. Maybe he will stand behind his product and fix them for free! Or give us one more thread full of spam and eggs.
    Oh you can count on that. but what are we to do.

rossdbos
    Congratulations to all Participants:
    Here are the overall results:
    Boat# Division Finish Owner(s) Driver Co-Driver
    34 D2 1 Ron Hill/Chad Hill Chad Hill Pat Bowman
    48 D5 2 John Roth John Lane John Roth
    211 D4 3 Jason Miller Jason Miller
    19 D4 4 Mark Durham Mark Durham
    25 D6 5 Lonnie Fluent Lonnie Fluent Scott Pellaton
    1 D6 6 Mike Avila Jim Anderson
    17 D6 7 Gary Hairbedian Gary Hairabedian John Franklin
    124 D4 8 Ryan Pryor Ryan Pryor
    93 D5 9 Quemene Perea Steve Dennison Danny Smith
    36 D2 10 Bill Montique Brad Cooper Jack Landers (?)
    402 D2 11 Mark Moyle Don Moyle Richard Hammond
    288 D2 12 Rodger Finney Rodger Finney Jennifer Maddox, Da
    67 D3 13 Eddie McPheeters Eddie McPheeters Casey Porter
    86 D5 14 John Soares John Soares
    420 D3 15 Matt Wooten John Raptis Dave Chandler
    145 D6 16 Jim Best Jim Best John Best
    240 D1 17 Greg Falconer Jerry Ross Amy Ottinger,Nick G
    819 D2 18 All James Bill James
    "07 D6 19 Kelly Oliver Kelly Oliver
    7 D3 20 Bill Wheeler Bill Wheeler
    11 D6 21 Mike Avila Mike Avila
    "007 D1 22 Pete Michelmore Brad Menet Ron Hill
    24 D3 23 Ted Kolby Joey Cucci
    305 D3 24 Ben Marrone Paul Grichar Phil Luckens/Ben Ma
    151 D3 25 Benn Marrone John Raptis Matt Wooton, Tony S
    8 D1 26 Lee Buchanan Lee Buchanan
    810 D3 27 Steve Rankin Steve Rankin
    81 D5 28
    72 D2 29 Jim Rich Jim Rich
    96 D3 30 Ken Knudson Ken Knudson
    47 D3 31 Bob Devine Rob Devine
    369 D6 32 Shane Hall Larry Dahehoff
    I will post the Division Results tommorrow!
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast