Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My day at the Ford Proving Grounds

SummitKarl
    Great pics Karl, would have loved to been there. The 08 SD's are starting to grow om me? will see, as far as 2010 was the front end, headlights different? Thanks for sharing.
    yes it's a change, the "power" hood is a little less defined, looks like it will come stock 33 x12.50's (or the metric equiv) on it, int looks similar to 08, but different materials

Ziggy
    Karl, you know how Ford goofed up on the name rights to "falcon" here in the States, right? Well, you realize that the new Fusion is what should have been named Falcon.... Not a bad looking car actually.

SummitKarl
    Karl, your Falcon is absolutely beautiful. Is it a 64 or 65?
    My dad had a 64 Sprint that was painted Wimbledon White with Gaurdsman Blue Shelby stripes, and 15" Mini lites just like the 60's Rally versions. He was running a very trick 289 in it. It originally had a shot 260. He did a lot of open track in it when he wasnt running his Mustang or Cobra.
    Thank you very much :redface:
    the car took 2nd place at the 2000 Falcon nationals
    it's a 64 Sprint, with a TrickFlow 347cid, 5 spd, rack n pinion, 4wh disk, blah, blah blah :rollside:

GUGS102
    Nice Pics, nice car, maybe I can go next time
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...28P1181141.JPG

SummitKarl
    Karl, you know how Ford goofed up on the name rights to "falcon" here in the States, right? Well, you realize that the new Fusion is what should have been named Falcon.... Not a bad looking car actually.
    something about, Pep Boy's tires took the name if I remember right

SummitKarl
    Nice Pics, nice car, maybe I can go next time
    very nice...yellow is one of my favorites on Falcons, I have a old High School bud that still has his and looks very close to yours, but he has the Tear drop hood,
    so your in PHX, any where near Falcon Field, might you know a guy named Mike with a white 64 and 5.0 conversion?

Ziggy
    very nice...yellow is one of my favorites on Falcons, I have a old High School bud that still has his and looks very close to yours, but he has the Tear drop hood,
    so your in PHX, any where near Falcon Field, might you know a guy named Mike with a white 64 and 5.0 conversion?
    Karl, did you notice he even has hood pins like Marks...

SummitKarl
    Karl, did you notice he even has hood pins like Marks...
    yes I did
    oh talked with Mark and Dazy Crave last night, Dave should have bought a Falcon today....64 HD top w/260 blue on blue $5800 OBO

NashvilleBound
    The 2008 sd has the new twin turbo engines. Look for then in the dealers showroom in Jan of 07.
    Any truth to this????????

NOTALENT
    Any truth to this????????
    yup...and they still cant beat a chevy.. :crossx:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast