Thread: Pizza Night at SmugglersInc this Sat 6:30

IDRPSTF
    As promised SmugglersInc is having a Pre-Grand opening pizza night this Saturday at 2958 Sweetwater, Lake Havasu City. (South Side of town) for all the boaters, hot rodders,bikers and folks needing a slice of italian food to make it through the weekend. This will be one of many meet and greets to get all of us with mutual interests together to lie about how fast our boats go, how much of our bikes we built ourselves, and how much we just turned down for our street rods! So lets all get together and tell tall tails.
    Pizza and soda's are on me!!! 6:30 PM this Sat night
    Questions 928-846-1100
    Paved parking lot for you to bring your Street Rods and Bikes

phebus
    As promised SmugglersInc is having a Pre-Grand opening pizza night this Saturday at 2958 Sweetwater, Lake Havasu City. (South Side of town) for all the boaters, hot rodders,bikers and folks needing a slice of italian food to make it through the weekend. This will be one of many meet and greets to get all of us with mutual interests together to lie about how fast our boats go, how much of our bikes we built ourselves, and how much we just turned down for our street rods! So lets all get together and tell tall tails.
    Pizza and soda's are on me!!! 6:30 PM this Sat night
    Questions 928-846-1100
    Paved parking lot for you to bring your Street Rods and Bikes
    On no, another good place for me to marinate my liver (I assume they have beer?).
    I'll stop by

IDRPSTF
    No beer, we are a highline boat, bike and car showroom. I am doing this a few times each month to give people a place to hang around and BS on a Suturday night

ChumpChange
    No beer
    Ouch...that's going to reduce attendance.
    Hopefully nobody ever spraypaints "Plum" in front of the name on your building. :rollside:

IDRPSTF
    If I offer beer or any adult beverages it looks like I am premoting drinking and driving. I was highly advised against it. But I amnot doing a thing about BYOB!

IDRPSTF
    Safe to say that last BYOB port was read by more than one. The lot was filled with Hotrods and the pizza went fast. Glad a few of you made it!
    MD