Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold

SHOTKALLIN
    so what do you think about his comments towards Mexicans? He said they are trying to stay Mexican instead of becoming American.
    Any truth in it? Not politically correct but I think the world needs its feathers ruffled from time to time.

Hardly Satisfied
    Arnold SUCKS

wsuwrhr
    so what do you think about his comments towards Mexicans? He said they are trying to stay Mexican instead of becoming American. Any truth in it? Not politically correct but I think the world needs its feathers ruffled from time to time.
    I think it is true. He himself is an immigrant.
    Political correctness continues to undermine this country.
    At least he TRIES to speak english in Kalifornia.
    Brian

RitcheyRch
    Might be some truth to it. I think he was talking about the illegal Mexicans and not the ones born and raised in the US.
    so what do you think about his comments towards Mexicans? He said they are trying to stay Mexican instead of becoming American.
    Any truth in it? Not politically correct but I think the world needs its feathers ruffled from time to time.

jbtrailerjim
    I think his comments regarding Mexicans was right on. Most of the border jumpers put out no effort to learn english or to assimilate.

Trailer Park Casanova
    He's got balls for saying it in this era.

Jyruiz
    I don't think he said anything wrong.

stoker
    Its going to get to the point that when you say "Mexican", people will call you a racist.

ratso
    Its going to get to the point that when you say "Mexican", people will call you a racist.
    ...ain't that the truth. :yuk:

SHOTKALLIN
    Oreily debated a Mexican community leader from Santa Ana the other day. That guy was spinning like a top. He said the Minute men are the modern day KKK and they teach Hate. I could not believe it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast