Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner of EXTREME TRUCKS in aliso viejo

Blacksheep
    Jason,
    Do you have a website you can post?

Chipster27
    Good luck with the shop. My friend Jerry started it after he left my other friend's memory company. We were all on the same Nascar Southwest Tour team. Jerry did some of the stuff to my truck, then he sold the business and I think got in to building bikes. I had not been back since Jerry sold it, but I heard that the new owner wasn't consistant with the hours and the work wasn't that great. **This is what I heard, never personally delt with it**
    Lot of competition in that area with 4WD parts and Outlaw, but if you run a good shop, charge fair prices, and do great work, they will come.
    Good luck!

Chipster27
    Jason,
    Do you have a website you can post?
    I think this was the old website:
    http://www.extremetrucksinc.com/

ultra27jay
    I will be calling soon
    sweet! ill be waiting. i cant wait. thanks, in advance.

ultra27jay
    Awesome--good luck Jason. We'll talk soon and get your setup with the Boat Bling line too Congrats again--I'll be referring people to you frequently.
    Patrick
    thanks patrick! im working on my web site and would like to add a link to boat bling. also would like to keep it in stock so the oc people can stop by and pick up from me to save on shipping. what does everone think of that. let me know.
    p.s. patrick
    what about a truck bling type of product? any intrest? i would invest, let me know what u think. if i could whipe down my truck with (truck hot sause) that would be great. love the smell......

Chipster27
    ..also would like to keep it in stock so the oc people can stop by and pick up from me to save on shipping. what does everone think of that. let me know.
    You carry it and I will come by and pick some up. Let me know when you have it.

ultra27jay
    Do you have a website setup?
    the web site is not ready yet! i am meeting with the web master this week and hope fully i can have it up and running soon. i will post a link on here once it up and running. thanks for asking. i want it to be pretty interactive. so we will just half to see...but if anybody need a quote and does not have time to give me a call feel free to email me or shoot me a pm. and ill get it to u. thanks again.

ultra27jay
    I think this was the old website:
    http://www.extremetrucksinc.com/
    hey chipster27, i was getting to u. thanks for the support. web site is in the works. and that is the right link. its just not done yet.

ultra27jay
    You carry it and I will come by and pick some up. Let me know when you have it.
    its on my list with patrick so hopefull i will have a shipment soon. just working out the details. i will let u know.

ultra27jay
    Im 1 block away from your shop. I tried giving the prior 2 owners business, however they never seemed to want to call me back. I still need some stuff so I'll be by there in the next week or so. I'm all about supporting the local shops.
    Thats huge! i will call u back. i have been in this business for about 15 years and its my passion. u can e-mail me,call me, or call my cell phone. anything for my customers. hope to see u soon. send me a message on what u are looking for and ill help u out again thanks for the support. this goes for everone here....thanks

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast