Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner of EXTREME TRUCKS in aliso viejo

ultra27jay
    Congrats Jason! We had our 04 Excursion lifted there by the two owners ago guy. They didnt do the best job, but the person that owned it last time seemed to have fixed it fairly well. I just bought a dually 3500 mega cab, got anything I can do for that? Looking for the clear lights on the roof and to possibly bag the rear.
    catmando, i will check on the lights for u in the am. and as far as the rear bags goes no problem. do u want the on board compressor with a guage mounted in the cab? let me know. anything for a fellow shadow owner. thanks for the support. ( i wish i had a big motor like u) :cry: maybe some day. talk to u soon.

ultra27jay
    Jason,
    Do you have a website you can post?
    its in the works i will let u all know. the web master is meeting with me this week to get it going. thanks for the intrest.

ultra27jay
    Good luck with the shop. My friend Jerry started it after he left my other friend's memory company. We were all on the same Nascar Southwest Tour team. Jerry did some of the stuff to my truck, then he sold the business and I think got in to building bikes. I had not been back since Jerry sold it, but I heard that the new owner wasn't consistant with the hours and the work wasn't that great. **This is what I heard, never personally delt with it**
    Lot of competition in that area with 4WD parts and Outlaw, but if you run a good shop, charge fair prices, and do great work, they will come.
    Good luck!
    chipster thaks for being honest, i have invested my life savings and am going to give it 110% i will useally be at the store well befour we open if that helps anyone or stay late if anyone need a late drop off. i have worked for 4wheelparts back in the day and im not too worried about them. they may have a alot of invertory but i can still meet there prices or beat them in some cases. i buy direct from most vendors. and can have parts the next business day. i know all thier tricks. i like to be just honest. i think there is enough business to go around and im not the one to bad mouth no one, most people just barrie them selves. but good lookin out, if i can be of any service just let me know. thanks again for the support.

roln 20s
    thanks patrick! im working on my web site and would like to add a link to boat bling. also would like to keep it in stock so the oc people can stop by and pick up from me to save on shipping. what does everone think of that. let me know.
    p.s. patrick
    what about a truck bling type of product? any intrest? i would invest, let me know what u think. if i could whipe down my truck with (truck hot sause) that would be great. love the smell......
    Sounds great--I will give you a call tomorrow, or you can call my cell anytime at 602-312-4550. We'll be in touch and get you set up this week.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

Chipster27
    ...if i can be of any service just let me know. thanks again for the support.
    Will do. I'm pretty much done with my truck but should I hear of anyone else that needs something I'll send them your way. I have a buddy in AV that has an H2 with the license plate xxtreme. He was going to talk to Jerry about doing something for him, but it never panned out. He just bought an H3 and may be looking for some stuff for it. I'll let him know the shop has a new owner.
    Good luck!

ultra27jay
    Will do. I'm pretty much done with my truck but should I hear of anyone else that needs something I'll send them your way. I have a buddy in AV that has an H2 with the license plate xxtreme. He was going to talk to Jerry about doing something for him, but it never panned out. He just bought an H3 and may be looking for some stuff for it. I'll let him know the shop has a new owner.
    Good luck!
    thanks chipster27, i would love to get my hands on one of the new h3s. tell your buddy if he want to lift it come and see me. ill take care of him. that h3 looks so good with a lift and some 18 or 20 inch wheels. he can even get 37s on it but i think 35s are perfect with a 6 inch kit. thanks again.

ultra27jay
    Sounds great--I will give you a call tomorrow, or you can call my cell anytime at 602-312-4550. We'll be in touch and get you set up this week.
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    cool thanks again, and ill be talking to u soon.

Havasubum
    can you get the rapid hitches?

Kilrtoy
    OK, I will lifting my truck this winter and I will give you first shot at it...
    DAMN that is a helluva drive from havasu to Aliso

ultra27jay
    can you get the rapid hitches?
    yea, ill check on it today for u. what drop are u looking for.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast