Thread: Parker Heat

waterwitch
    Just a thought for all the tent campers.
    The temp in Sept. will be in the high
    110's to 115. You may want to rent a
    motorhome, or become friends with someone
    that has one.
    I wonder who will "Rock-the Rock"????

GofastRacer
    I havn't seen it that hot in a while at that time of the year but it can though!.. wink

SK48
    We have been doing this the third week of September for over fifteen years just because of the weather. Moonsoon season is over, daytime temps. are around 100 degrees, and it cools off at night for sleeping. Also most schools are back in session, and all of the river bars are still open. Don't worry it's 110 degrees now but it will cool off by the Red Rock trip.

WILDERTHANU54
    TO BE HONEST I LIKE THE MONSOON SEASON THE BEST... THE LIGHT SHOWS ARE OFF THE HOOK, JUST AS LONG AS THE POWER STAYS ON!!! ALTHOUGH I DO AGREE, LATE SEPTEMBER BRINGS THE BEST WEATHER

ACCEPTENCE
    I gotta agree with the good weather stuff. Hot in the day and slightly cooler at night is what I found at Red Rock last year.
    Lookin forward to it.

GofastRacer
    WILDERTHANU54:
    TO BE HONEST I LIKE THE MONSOON SEASON THE BEST... THE LIGHT SHOWS ARE OFF THE HOOK, JUST AS LONG AS THE POWER STAYS ON!!! ALTHOUGH I DO AGREE, LATE SEPTEMBER BRINGS THE BEST WEATHER Yeah the light shows are awesome but the humidity sucks!..

GofastRacer
    SK48:
    We have been doing this the third week of September for over fifteen years just because of the weather. Moonsoon season is over, daytime temps. are around 100 degrees, and it cools off at night for sleeping. Also most schools are back in session, and all of the river bars are still open. Don't worry it's 110 degrees now but it will cool off by the Red Rock trip. I remember being out there once at that time and it was great and for some reason, for two days it went from 102 to 116 then back down to upper 90's, never forget that, that was weierd!..

GofastRacer
    ACCEPTENCE:
    I gotta agree with the good weather stuff. Hot in the day and slightly cooler at night is what I found at Red Rock last year.
    Lookin forward to it. Yep, can't beat it, I will be there for the week!..