Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***boat MAGAZINE suggestion box

SHOTKALLIN
    It might be nice if they reviewed more of the new boats under 25 ft and under 75k.
    I agree. Although I think Skater, MTI's, Black Thunders, etc...are way cool I most likely will never own one. How bout some real power matched comparisons under 100k. There are sveral MFG's putting out boats that come from damn near the same mold. In example Eliminator's 236 eagle, Cobra's 230 razor, Genesis 23, lightning 23, does Ultra still make it?, Exile 23x. and who ever else makes a version of this hull. Whos performs the best? Is it the most exspensive? then we can decide is it worth 10-20k more? It would be a damn good read. There are tons of boats that they could do these real comparisons with.

seanv
    gosh I thought they did a good job on their boat spread this month, nice lookin howard lol
    notice they didnt go into much detail of your past a.o. ownership :crossx:

Wake Havasu
    Include reviews of pontoon boats.

Havasu1986
    Was it a coincidence that the article on Brett Leachs new boat was opposite the add for Dads Eliminator. Nice articles on the new chanell laws and Absolute marine.

SHOTKALLIN
    Include reviews of pontoon boats.
    why? its called ***boat. Pontoons are cool but they are not hot.

SHOTKALLIN
    Was it a coincidence that the article on Brett Leachs new boat was opposite the add for Dads Eliminator. Nice articles on the new chanell laws and Absolute marine.
    i notice the NEXT placement also. no contact info though. thats pretty weak. Alot of ball dropping lately. As if the typos weren't bad enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123