Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday 10/22 shooting at the range

Sherpa
    Ruger 10/22's anyone-?
    --Sherpa

SmokinLowriderSS
    1985 vintage, without the barrel band, been carying a 3x9 Bushnell for a couple decades now. Hell on cats & skunks in the vicinity of the chicken coop. Just stacks bullets at 50 yards. Lord knows how many 10's of thousands of rounds have whistled down the barrell, a bunch. One of the finest rifles ever made IMO.
    Now that the magazine ban stupidity is over, I need to replace some very badly worn 25 & 30 round bannana clips. :crossx:

Jbb
    Got One !.............

beaverretriever
    Suprising enough being the gun fan I am, I only own one 10/22. A Volquartsen VX5000.
    10/22s are great rifles. I dont think mine has anything that is actually made by Ruger on it though...LOL
    Mine looks identical to this one. I originally ordered it with the snake fluted stainless barrel but changed it out recently to the carbon fiber barrel like this.
    https://www.volquartsen.com/images/rifles/vx-5000.jpg

KreatinKaos
    I used mine to feed lead vitamins to 18 woodchucks in my backyard this year :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Volquarten IMO makes the finest aftermarket trigger there is for a 10/22, and the barrels aren't anything to look down upon either. Nice equipment there br.

dragboat
    I used mine to feed lead vitamins to 18 woodchucks in my backyard this year :crossx:
    Lead Vitamins!? LMAO

Kindsvater Flat
    Its amazing how much cash you can get wrapped up in one of those. I bet I've got about 1k in mods to it.

beaverretriever
    Volquarten IMO makes the finest aftermarket trigger there is for a 10/22, and the barrels aren't anything to look down upon either. Nice equipment there br.
    I like it. I dont shoot it much. I should, because 22lr is so cheap and fun to shoot.
    I have a Ruger slab side MKIII pistol as well. Thats about it for stuff in 22 cal though.

Jordy
    One of my buddies had one back shortly after high school with something silly like a 500 round drum mag for it. You could just shoot and shoot and shoot until you were tired of shooting. Great rifles, and I'm not a big fan of Ruger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast