Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worlds fastest street legal car......

spectras only
    7:80's thats it? There are cars that race in PSCA that are faster than that,and you can hang a plate off the back too.
    If you want to start a bragging right , why don't you guys try to take the title from this guy ? :argue: :rollside:
    http://www.speedace.info/andy_green.htm
    Because the next guy will most likely get killed trying :crossx:

Jrocket
    If you want to start a bragging right , why don't you guys try to take the title from this guy ? :argue: :rollside:
    http://www.speedace.info/andy_green.htm
    Because the next guy will most likely get killed trying :crossx:
    What does that guy or his title have to do with the title of this thread? Nothing?...Exactly!

707dog
    thats some bad s$@t!! i see everyone on here knows somebody faster...lmao..and they have license plates also..s$@t..and without big $$ backing it...lmao..give us all a break...and my sea ray is the fastest thing on the water...lmao.

Wet Dream
    Why do people confuse quick with fast?
    In the video, the guy even mentions that its the fastest for being under $100,000 (85,000 franks or so). Nice car, but pure crap as far as the statements go. Want a nice fast car? Go check out the YouTube vids of the Koenigsegg (http://youtube.com/watch?v=E933DQr3AZI)

SUI-CY-COLE
    puhleese i had a 66 nova with a 632 in it with two doms and nos fogger that ran 7:68 183 mph...it had a 4spd lenco,full lights,blinkers, windows,cigarette lighter for the cell phone,a third brake light, borla exhaust,with 33" tires and 4:30 gears it would go down the freeway at 3000rpm with traffic........that car is far from being the fastest...the fastest here are running 6:40's........the euros,,need to come to the US and get there ass handed to them!!!!!

WannabeRacing
    Yeah, I guess I don't get it.
    How many street legal cars in the PSCA, NMCA, etc are in the 6's at way over 200. Many of them meet the street legal, but are not driven around, but how about the guys that do cruise them around. Rieger, Hemling had power windows, CD players, full interiors, and would cruise them around before the big races.
    But I guess 6.5 at 216 isn't quick or fast enough?

SUI-CY-COLE
    Yeah, I guess I don't get it.
    How many street legal cars in the PSCA, NMCA, etc are in the 6's at way over 200. Many of them meet the street legal, but are not driven around, but how about the guys that do cruise them around. Rieger, Hemling had power windows, CD players, full interiors, and would cruise them around before the big races.
    But I guess 6.5 at 216 isn't quick or fast enough?
    exactly...old plastic man..can them there ass right now!!

ratso
    If you noticed, there was a questionmark after "Lives In England" and you turn it into a bashing thread like My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad...
    Good freakin' Gawd!
    It's a fairly interesting video... I suppose... and my boat will probably wax your fukkin' boat...

SUI-CY-COLE
    If you noticed, there was a questionmark after "Lives In England" and you turn it into a bashing thread like My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad...
    Good freakin' Gawd!
    It's a fairly interesting video... I suppose... and my boat will probably wax your fukkin' boat...
    tell the euros to bring it here to the west coast....period...fastest street car...thats a big statement ......whatcha got in waco?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast