Thread: How to get a TFH ride..

Sangster
    Now this is some funny shit right here.....
    Drivers looking for rides:
    One licensed TAH driver looking for a TFH or TAH ride, has won multiple TAH IHBA events, 2000 IHBA TAH Season Championship Runner-up, has completed half track TFH license passes, ready-to-run, complete with mullet, call Rich Hayes (714) 914-3367
    This was posted on www.dragboatracing.com
    Complete with mullet, Hillarious.....

i saw that a few weeks ago. I thought a guy named "Dale I" posted it. He really is a TFH driver. I have met him a few times. He always has a ton of parts for sale...
    ssmike

superdave013
    What's up with the 714 area code?? I thought the mullet was a Nor Cal thing!

cal***boat
    Rich Hayes was the driver of the LIQUID FEVER TAH in the 1999-2000 season and he was a real good driver and quick off the lights.
    From what i understand the reason he is not running the LIQUID FEVER boat anymore was because of money and sponsor problems. I do know that his boat was up for sale and also the engine.
    eek! NOW THIS IS SOME REAL FUNNY SHIT eek!
    A guy that i know by the name of Jerry Kutz who runs a modified elininator hydro (2001 IHBA CHAMPION) decided what the hell and went out and bought the WILDSIDE TFH at the end of last season.
    So here is a guy that is going from a 10 second boat into a 5 second boat with no expenence at all with a fuel boat and no pit crew that really knows anything either.
    I guess thats what happens when you have more money then most people and dont know what to do with it.
    They did make a half track pass at Bakersfield with the boat at a NJBA race but melted down the engine because one of his crew members forgot to torq

cal***boat
    As i was saying before i hit the wrong key on the keyboard.
    One of his crew members forgot to torque down the inside head bolts on that monster KB motor and at about 1/2 track blew out both head gaskets and from that point on it heliarced the heads to the block and of course he kept his foot in it.
    The Mullet crew strikes again eek!

Sangster
    superdave013:
    What's up with the 714 area code?? I thought the mullet was a Nor Cal thing! What good is a Mullet in a capsule boat..It can't flop in the wind... eek!

smalls
    I think most of your Jerry Springer type mullets Originted in the south? Few have been transplanted in the west. Most where in SOCAL then migrated North, Thanks for letting them lose, They sure are alot of fun??????

Sangster
    Smalls, thats got to get you West Coast recognition for sure.. Are you sure you wrote this rite.. Thanks for letting them lose, They sure are alot of fun??????
    Is it lose or loose..... Either way it's funny...Mullet Central....
    [ September 25, 2002, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Messy Drawls
    Well some mullets are in southern Cali, they just all end up in the (909) aka home of the dirtbags!