Thread: LillilBit, you there?

CircleJerk
    I need to tell you what's been happening over here. Need INPUT. PM me if you read this..

FlatRat
    Well...what's happening ?
    I put the lower end back together yesterday.I should get the heads on and maybe fit the Injector today.I have to sano all the mounts and brackets.It's too bad you guys couldn't make this over this weekend.Maybe another time.The hydro deal fell through again.Go figure. :idea: :idea:

boatguy222
    Well...what's happening ?
    I put the lower end back together yesterday.I should get the heads on and maybe fit the Injector today.I have to sano all the mounts and brackets.It's too bad you guys couldn't make this over this weekend.Maybe another time.The hydro deal fell through again.Go figure. :idea: :idea:
    Tim,
    remember that is Boyd talken, he is always dreaming something up, and it's always a secert! that is just the way the Spokane guys are.
    BTW, have you had any luck finding a circle boat?

FlatRat
    Tim,
    remember that is Boyd talken, he is always dreaming something up, and it's always a secert! that is just the way the Spokane guys are.
    BTW, have you had any luck finding a circle boat?
    :cry: BG222,
    no not just yet on the circle boat deal.Hydro deal went away..i.e no moola.Have any ideas?The Runner is just not working for what I'm trying to do.The injector is giving more than we ever thought!!I hate when that happens...

CircleJerk
    [QUOTE=FlatRat]Well...what's happening ?
    I put the lower end back together yesterday.I should get the heads on and maybe fit the Injector today.I have to sano all the mounts and brackets.It's too bad you guys couldn't make this over this weekend.Maybe another time.The hydro deal fell through again.Go figure. :idea: :idea:[/QUOT
    that's depressing all around! I am sorry for the change in plans, dang family!

boatguy222
    :cry: BG222,
    no not just yet on the circle boat deal.Hydro deal went away..i.e no moola.Have any ideas?The Runner is just not working for what I'm trying to do.The injector is giving more than we ever thought!!I hate when that happens...
    Ideas, I'am full of ideas. some good, and well, some not so good. you gotta love that injection! When you get alittle closer to doing something let me know. I might know a guy or two who has one forsale!

CircleJerk
    The points in the SK and other classes are very mixed up and missing! It seems one whole race was completely left out! The one of two I won! At least those who care about where they finished have had the club go back and rescue more points. My thanks to those behind the scenes who made the effort. At one point, a racer with only 10 heats was the winner over others with twice the action....! The real hard working winner may surface now, I am happy to report. It was a very interesting, exciting year from where I was sitting! Great time in Nostalgia even though the boat count was down a little. My concern is for what next year brings. For more info, attend the Banquet the 11th of Nov or call.