Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Sundat Photo's

LUVNLIFE
    Man, looks like Cale had one too many!
    Hope you bounced back after that.
    http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgser...108AbtWzlm1Ztn
    Tony, that is just a retired flat bottom and circle boat racer In fact his name is M. Bates. You see, Master was a multiple world champion, set mutiple records and even had Hot Boat Magazine do an article on him. Yes they have a magazine. It's too bad that his career ended when he consumed too many donuts :rollside: :rollside:

stoker2001
    Nice pics and congrats to BP for his win in 10 second plus fifth consecutive championship and CS19 for runner up in nine second.See you kids in four weeks at Firebird :crossx:

RubberDucky
    Nice pics wish I was there :cry:

Who won this round?
    Great pics BTW
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ing_06_073.jpg
    The 418 took the win with a holeshot but it was a close one. We were both forced to slow our boats down considerably to run in the bracket so a heads up race is definatly in order.

TAF
    Tony, that is just a retired flat bottom and circle boat racer In fact his name is M. Bates. You see, Master was a multiple world champion, set mutiple records and even had Hot Boat Magazine do an article on him. Yes they have a magazine. It's too bad that his career ended when he consumed too many donuts :rollside: :rollside:
    Was that a hint :rollside: or a :rollside: dig :idea: ? Remind me to revisit this subject, ok.
    Were you at the awards ceremony for Mike T. comment? That was too funny!!!

Hardly Satisfied
    nice pics

LUVNLIFE
    Was that a hint :rollside: or a :rollside: dig :idea: ? Remind me to revisit this subject, ok.
    Were you at the awards ceremony for Mike T. comment? That was too funny!!!
    Just wish I could find the donut eating picture though :rollside: No we didn't stay for the ceremony we had to bail :frown:

Just wish I could find the donut eating picture though :rollside: No we didn't stay for the ceremony we had to bail :frown:
    I think i saw your rig on Sunday at the botom of the grapevine, you guys grabbing a bite to eat at that resturant? Is it any good?

LUVNLIFE
    I think i saw your rig on Sunday at the botom of the grapevine, you guys grabbing a bite to eat at that resturant? Is it any good?
    That was us. Saw you pull into the Shell Station. It was pretty good but then again we were hungry. Wife said the margi wasn't strong enough and the service sucked :yuk: :rollside: Just an easy place to get off and on.

SUI-CY-COLE
    That was us. Saw you pull into the Shell Station. It was pretty good but then again we were hungry. Wife said the margi wasn't strong enough and the service sucked :yuk: :rollside: Just an easy place to get off and on.
    he said get on.... and off!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast