Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Droop without Diverter

460 jus getn it
    Looks like a great time. I had put a blanket on this years boating season, i think i might just have to bring her out again one more time....................

Dominator Scott
    Didnt look close enough
    http://www.reitanfamily.com/gallery/...1/ATT00038.JPG
    Nice boat btw! The missing cap on your steering wheel you can buy at rexmar.com, i think i paid like 15 bucks for mine, i have the same setup Unless you already have it...
    If he doesn't have a center cap,I believe I have a spare one he can have. Its stainless steel so it won't rust. Replaced the wheel in the Sanger from that 3 spoke style steering wheel to a Grant GT so I have no use for the cap.

squirt'nmyload
    Whats the matter with you guys, give each other your cell numbers to meet up. The reception is pretty good at Pleasent.
    i did but he didn't check his messages before he left!!!!!

squirt'nmyload
    Looks like a great time. I had put a blanket on this years boating season, i think i might just have to bring her out again one more time....................
    i will take a day like yesterday over any day in the summer...pretty much had the lake to ourselves except the couple of lace lice that always had to chase us wherever we went......bring it out!!!

67weimann
    Didnt look close enough
    Nice boat btw! The missing cap on your steering wheel you can buy at rexmar.com, i think i paid like 15 bucks for mine, i have the same setup Unless you already have it...
    guess I didn't look close enough...my bad...
    I have the center cap it just falls off sometimes for some reason and ends up under a seat or something. I was just to lazy to look for it.

67weimann
    What there's a season here? I thought it was boating season as long as there wasn't ice on the lake like happens elsewhere... :crossx:

What there's a season here? I thought it was boating season as long as there wasn't ice on the lake like happens elsewhere... :crossx:
    Atta boy !
    -beerjet-

squirt'nmyload
    my thoughts exactly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123