Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1992 F350-Black and Beautiful!

HighRoller
    I apologize to all who were interested, but the truck is no longer for sale. While my wife and I were talking about getting a new truck she suggested we keep this one a little while longer. I was depressed until she said we should keep it, save some extra money and get one with a DIESEL because the diesel gets better mileage and has heated leather seats. (I'm glad I planted that in her head a while back) Sorry all, but be happy for me. I got a great wife and will have a GMC/Duramax soon.

Looks real nice. I just passed the info on to Rubber Ducky here on the boards and he might be giving you a buzz. He needs a clean work/tow vehicle and this is right up his alley.
    F.J.

riverbound
    That is my absolute favorite body style of truck.
    Bump for a clean truck!!

rude235
    why the repaint, has it ever been bent and do you have any interior shots? from an honest standpoint, what does the truck need? interior work, body work, brakes, tires, etc etc.
    it's a very nice looking truck.
    you can also send any additional pics to jdirig@cox.net

3 daytona`s
    I am a Chevy fan but that is super and Black is Beautiful. Good Luck with sale

smokinflatties
    got pics of the inside , is it smog legal in cali thanks

HighRoller
    why the repaint, has it ever been bent and do you have any interior shots? from an honest standpoint, what does the truck need? interior work, body work, brakes, tires, etc etc.
    it's a very nice looking truck.
    you can also send any additional pics to jdirig@cox.net
    I guess in the early 90's Ford had an issue with some of the trucks and dark paint. There were a few spots on the hood that started to flake so instead of having it touched up he just had the whole thing repainted. It's never had any body work done or been in an accident as far as I know.
    As far as what it needs, some A-hole keyed it pretty badly last year. The price listed here is assuming I get it fixed. I'll give someone a pretty good deal if they want to take it as is. Other than that it needs nothing. The interior is in great shape and it has new window tint as of '06. No rips, tears or stains and the plastic/vinyl is still shiny.

HighRoller
    got pics of the inside , is it smog legal in cali thanks
    I believe it's a California truck so it shouldn't have any problem passing smog there. The headers are 50-state approved and the cat is new as of '05.
    I apologize to everyone, I know pics are important. Honestly, I wasn't expecting as much interest so fast. I'll see if I can get some taken from the ranch and post them asap but no promises.

rude235
    have you had any estimates done to have paint fixed? would you have any pics of that also?
    you mentioned vinyl/plastic. are the seats vinyl? or do you mean the dash area?

HighRoller
    have you had any estimates done to have paint fixed? would you have any pics of that also?
    you mentioned vinyl/plastic. are the seats vinyl? or do you mean the dash area?
    I was referring to the dash and trim. The seats are light grey cloth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast