Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumbest things you've done and survived

topless
    One time at lake Piru..........oh thats a different thread. :crossx:

That Guy
    One time at lake Piru..........oh thats a different thread. :crossx:
    Now, that was funny..... :crossx: :crossx:

Cas
    I'll keep my distance anyway, in case the cops show up......... again. :rollside:
    and here I thought you were gonna share the campsite with us at Shasta http://www.fishsniffer.com/forumsyab...ananachaga.gif
    the cops came for you.....geez :hammerhea

Thorsinc
    When I was 6, I ditched the school bus and walk to school. I took a short cut and had to run across the 101 Freeway. Did it about 3 times.
    When I was 10ish we would throw Rocks from a field and break windows on the other side of the wall. One man got so pissed he took out his gun and started shooting at us miss buy just a few feet.
    At 11 to 12ish Spent a lot of time playing in the storm drains under the streets.
    When I was 13 me and a buddy thought it would be a good idea to go to Mexico, and become Men, and also buy pot and sell it at school. So we stole his father’s car. The next day when we returned, his father was in the driveway of the carport and pulled him out through the window of the car, I never bailed out of a car so fast. I’m still hiding from his dad.

Some Kind Of Monster
    I once pulled the drive shaft out of a truck without chocking the wheels. It was on a sloped driveway and the truck about ran me over had it not been for another vehicle behind to stop it. Stupid stupid...
    My buddy jumped off the front of my jet boat once. I didn't know that I had to tell him not to jump off of a running boat but I do from not on. He's lucky the skag missed him. He has a big knot on his forehead now and it about knocked him out.
    Jeez I have a million of these.

Cheap Thrills
    Dumbest things you've done and survived...
    Drove a Ford
    C.T. :wink:

RitcheyRch
    When was 10 went against my parents wishes and took my bike up Woodley Hill in Granada Hills. First time went 1/2 way up and had a blast. Second time went to the top. I only remember getting on the bike. Ended up in the hospital with severe concussion, fractured skull and broke every blood vessel in my face. Wasn't expected to live.

Repeatedly driving home drunk and not remembering any of the drive or anythying before I actually got in the truck.

Biglue
    17 or 18 years old and driving a 250R out at Glamis at night. Never drank before and had my share of Michelob that day...yuck. Saw some friends of mine in a truck with some other friends following them not too far behind in a buggy.
    Nailed the 250 in 2nd gear and went in between them to try and spray the guys in back with sand and never even realized the truck was towing the buggy until the tow strap took me off the bike right at my chest. Flipped me right off the bike and it kept going and ran into a new truck that it took me all summer to pay for. Never drank another drop of Michelob EVER again and I'm a hell of lot more careful at night now when I ride LOL.
    Still dont know how I survived that.
    This and the hiding in the dumpster one are probably the funniest so far.
    I'll share on of my bright shinning moments......some of you already heard this one but here it goes again. LOL
    When I was in my early 20's me and my buddies were out messing around and getting shit faced. Well I got to the point where I was beyond driving myself home. My one buddy who was half way sober recognized this and arranged for someone to drive his car behind us. So we're on our way and we get off the FWY and are at a focking light that takes forever to change and I had to PISS something awful. I said fock it I have to go. I told my buddy this light takes forever to change and there is no one around but our cars, I'm pissing right here right now. So I open my car door and start relieving myself. All of the sudden my buddy driving my car starts cracking up, then I can hear my other buddies driving behind us start cracking up and I'm like what? What so focking funny I ask my friend. He replies "you dumb ass you're pissing on your door panel" That still comes up at times.......oops

I was once the self proclaimed king of beer runs and there wasn't a mini mart , gas station , or liquer store within a five mile radius that I didn't steal beer from multiple times . I didnt buy beer for at least a year before I realized how lucky I was that none of those crazy ass store owners that chased me didn't kill me .

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast