Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest things you've done and survived

Bradman
    When I was 6, I ditched the school bus and walk to school. I took a short cut and had to run across the 101 Freeway. Did it about 3 times.
    When I was 10ish we would throw Rocks from a field and break windows on the other side of the wall. One man got so pissed he took out his gun and started shooting at us miss buy just a few feet.
    At 11 to 12ish Spent a lot of time playing in the storm drains under the streets.
    When I was 13 me and a buddy thought it would be a good idea to go to Mexico, and become Men, and also buy pot and sell it at school. So we stole his father’s car. The next day when we returned, his father was in the driveway of the carport and pulled him out through the window of the car, I never bailed out of a car so fast. I’m still hiding from his dad.
    Man Rog, I don't know if I should be associating with such a HOODLUM. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Zaairman
    Dumbest things you've done and survived...
    Drove a Ford
    C.T. :wink:
    Ah damn, almost forgot. I rode in a Chevy once. Never again.

hoolign
    I refuse to answer on this thread!

Bradman
    I grew up in Las Vegas and as teenagers, curising downtown was the thing to do Friday and Saturday nights. This one paticular night in August we were cruising in my buddies car with pot, and bottle rockets "fire crackers". The story goes we were lighting the bottle rockets off the door ledge of my buddies ford fairlane. Somehow one of them ended up in the middle of a crowd of tourists. The next thing we knew we are surrounded by 12 or 15 cop cars with the a helicopter flying over us. They all had there guns drawn and spot lights pointing all over the place. We were all shitting our pants right then and there. They ordered us to put our hands out the window and then exit the car one by one. They had us lay face down on the street which was freakin hot. My one buddy who had the pot shoved it in the headliner of the car. Anyway they searched each of us, tore the car completly apart, did not find the pot but found the bottle rockets. Once they found the bottle rockets some of the cops started to laugh. Someone in the crowd said we shot at them with a gun. The whole time, we thought we were getting busted for the pot! Anyway, they took down my buddies plate number and told him and all of us not to ever come back here again and let us go. That lasted about a week. Scariest night of my life.

DILLIGAF
    Mine was riding on Nodiggs boat while he opened the bitch up. It was right after that I considered punching him in the neck and taking his keys from him

LHC Kirby
    Had a "little to drink" and hanging with friends (18 or 19 years old) . . . Those "other kids" went by and yelled something . .. never did hear what was said,,, but I KNOW it was not good...
    I went looking for them in my car . .. 1971 Mercury Montego, I saw them as I came down the street . . . hit the gas hard . . . they started to run, and I hit the brakes harder . .. sliding stop... throwing it into park . . . jumping out and throwing the baseball bat at them as they scaled a 6 foot fence.... that baseball bat was thrown hard and damn accurate. . . missed the last guy by inches . .. it hit the fence like a perfectly thrown knife . . .just didn't stick..
    It wa about this time that I realized that 3-4 nieghbors came out from my sliding stop . . . my buddy quickly grabbed the bat and we departed. . . .
    the next night we put a M80 in their mailbox . . . all good now......

lewiville
    heres one for the books
    ever try barefoot water skiing behind a 30' Sea Ray Pachanga?
    early in the moring one Saturday many moon's ago I was bugging the $hit out of my buddies I had to go barefooting. So after many, many, many cocktails they let me have my fill. So, after breakfast at cottenwood cove we went out and then my buddy explains to me " first start out on your back, then spin around" so after borrowing his tennis shoes I jumped in. Not less than 2 minuets after being in the water I said "HIT IT" I heard both of those 454's fire up and I was on my way. Skipping accross the water like Weekend at Bernies. I lost my left shoe, followed by by right shoe, and finaly my suit. So now I am skipping accross Lake Mohave on my back with my Pecker flappin in the wind and I look up at the boat and nobody is driving. After about a half mile on my back the boat stops. I ask what happend and they said they were laughing so hard they where on the floor of the boat.
    THE END

Infomaniac
    Wow !!! a 250R?? I saw one of those in a museum recently. LOL
    17 or 18 years old and driving a 250R out at Glamis at night. Never drank before and had my share of Michelob that day...yuck. Saw some friends of mine in a truck with some other friends following them not too far behind in a buggy.
    Nailed the 250 in 2nd gear and went in between them to try and spray the guys in back with sand and never even realized the truck was towing the buggy until the tow strap took me off the bike right at my chest. Flipped me right off the bike and it kept going and ran into a new truck that it took me all summer to pay for. Never drank another drop of Michelob EVER again and I'm a hell of lot more careful at night now when I ride LOL.
    Still dont know how I survived that.

Devil's Advocate
    link (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...=dumbest+stunt)
    C.T. :wink:
    Yeah, I did the pepper up the nose too like the cartoons. Got way more than what I bargained for. :2purples:

scooooter7
    When I lived in MO we used to drive across state line to Kansas to buy beer(they never checked ID and I was only 17). After having a few I was driving on the freeway towards home in a snow storm with my dad's '66 Galaxy 500, lost control and did a few 360's. I got it straightened out and headed on my way. Now the good part...my buddy had to take a piss so i found a place to pull off the road. But before I could get the car stopped (it was slick out), he opened the door and jumped out. All I could see was his feet in the air because he fell on his ass and started sliding around in circles. Funniest thing I had ever seen.
    How we made it home I'll never know, it was one of the worst snow storm in years.