Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanger sea trials with the headers installed.

Dominator Scott
    My Saturday sea trials were a complete success and the headers were a bigger performance gain than I ever imagined.
    Every weekend when running the Sanger with the stock log manifolds the best I could get was 4400RPM's and 62mph which was about the same as every other sea trial I have been doing. Well after installing the headers the boat has an insane holeshot,accelleration in the mid-range is harder than ever before and now she runs a consistant 66mph at 4800RPM's. :rollside:
    I would of never guessed that just headers would of helped the boat this much but after 3 seperate passes and getting the same results I am a believer now. All that is left to do is install the Droop Snoot I have coming and with any luck she will hit the 70mph mark and I will have met my goal.
    Here are a few pics of Saturday.

460 jus getn it
    My Saturday sea trials were a complete success and the headers were a bigger performance gain than I ever imagined.
    Every weekend when running the Sanger with the stock log manifolds the best I could get was 4400RPM's and 62mph which was about the same as every other sea trial I have been doing. Well after installing the headers the boat has an insane holeshot,accelleration in the mid-range is harder than ever before and now she runs a consistant 66mph at 4800RPM's. :rollside:
    I would of never guessed that just headers would of helped the boat this much but after 3 seperate passes and getting the same results I am a believer now. All that is left to do is install the Droop Snoot I have coming and with any luck she will hit the 70mph mark and I will have met my goal.
    Here are a few pics of Saturday.Thats great. Boat looks great and your pops is going to be crazy happy.

squirt'nmyload
    nice to hear about the gains.....i'm going out to test mine today!!!!!

Dominator Scott
    nice to hear about the gains.....i'm going out to test mine today!!!!!
    Good luck buddy. :rollside:

squirt'nmyload
    Good luck buddy. :rollside:
    thanks!!!!!

Dominator Scott
    thanks!!!!!
    What are ya doing to it exactly?

This shot looks like your gonna blast back to the future.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=19045
    Great work DS . Looks like your pops might not get the boat come D-day though, your having way too much fun with it. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    -beerjet-

Dominator Scott
    This shot looks like your gonna blast back to the future.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=19045
    Great work DS . Looks like your pops might not get the boat come D-day though, your having way too much fun with it. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    -beerjet-
    I have been having WAY too much fun with this thing,but he will still get it back eventually. :rollside:

eek-a-RAT
    hey DS, dont break it before ya give it to him. lol
    these boats will live up to there name.
    B.reak
    O.ut
    A.nother
    T.housand
    have fun with it! dont forget to post pics of your pops face when he see's it!

79Challenger
    Alot of water running throught those things. Loooks pretty fast any numbers on it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast