Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is heading to Havasu this weekend?

shippingguy
    We will be out in our new Ultra 27 Shadow this weekend. Hope to see some of you out there. We have been boatless since June so this will be our first trip back out. Will put some updated pics up of the new Shadow in a bit so you know what to look for.

raff
    Sara and I will be out, On the water Saturday?
    Mark out

shippingguy
    Sara and I will be out, On the water Saturday?
    Mark out
    Sounds good. We will look for you guys. We will be on the water Fri, Sat, and Sun. We will be launching out of Jack Smith in Needles. I will have Holly post some updated pics here in a bit.

bunny 166
    Sounds good. We will look for you guys. We will be on the water Fri, Sat, and Sun. We will be launching out of Jack Smith in Needles. I will have Holly post some updated pics here in a bit.
    We launch at Jack Smith, too...On the water Saturday, I think....We'll probably be at Park Moabi, though....See ya' out there! :boxed:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66IMG_1640.JPG
    Solid white Conquest...It'll be me, the hubby and kids, with Gordy from Pfaff, his wife and their 2 kids... :boxed:

shippingguy
    Bunny- we will look for you. We have always launched out of there and I have seen you guys at Jack Smith before. We will be stopping in at Moabi as well this weekend.

bunny 166
    Bunny- we will look for you. We have always launched out of there and I have seen you guys at Jack Smith before. We will be stopping in at Moabi as well this weekend.
    Cool! Post pics of your boat so we can holler at ya'! Congrats on your new machine!!

shippingguy
    Cool! Post pics of your boat so we can holler at ya'! Congrats on your new machine!!
    Will do. We will be running along with ULTRA26 #1. His is red, white and grey.

Not So Fast
    Dnot know about the weather then but we are going out today, perfect 90 degrees & no wind, leaving in about 10!! I thought I saw changing weather for the weekend but no matter, you'll be in your NEW BOAT NSF

shippingguy
    Dnot know about the weather then but we are going out today, perfect 90 degrees & no wind, leaving in about 10!! I thought I saw changing weather for the weekend but no matter, you'll be in your NEW BOAT NSF
    We will be out no matter what. I checked the weather and it says 85-88 Fri through the weekend, but we all know that can change in a hurry.

dicudmore
    I'm in

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast