Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who is heading to Havasu this weekend?

ULTRA26 # 1
    what is a couple MPH among friends?
    Dan,
    Your latest is a monster. Hope to(see) it a bit closer this weekend. You and shippingguy should run together well. I'm looking forward to seeing that happen.
    John M

dicudmore
    Dan,
    Your latest is a monster. Hope to it a bit closer this weekend. You and shippingguy should run together well. I'm looking forward to seeing that happen.
    John M
    thats the plan we can have an Ultra and Spectre regatta and thank you

voodoomedman
    You did warn me. But anything to convince my wife that we need to be able to do 100mph and the fact that we need a cat is very important.
    Easy there fella. You just learned to walk. Can't start running yet. The Stealth is a bichen boat anyway. You may want to take some trips to Mohave. Havasu gives you two foot itus everytime you go.
    Just trying to help out the old pocketbook.

talbert450r
    Easy there fella. You just learned to walk. Can't start running yet. The Stealth is a bichen boat anyway. You may want to take some trips to Mohave. Havasu gives you two foot itus everytime you go.
    Just trying to help out the old pocketbook.
    The Stealth is awsome, but that new 26 deck is pretty damn sweet and I bet its even better at 100. You coming out this weekend? :boxed:

voodoomedman
    The Stealth is awsome, but that new 26 deck is pretty damn sweet and I bet its even better at 100. You coming out this weekend? :boxed:
    Yeah I rode in that red and white 26 with Mike and it is bichen. When it is time to upgrade though we still don't know which Ultra we will go with. Not going to make it this weekend. I've got a honey-do list a mile long that needs completed. This is now officially the off season. We still go at least once a month and just chill, maybe do some fishing or exploring and everytime I hope for some nice weather so I can take the boat for a spin even it's just a quick run.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Sounds good, If possible I want to check out that 26 that will be running with you.
    Talbert450r,
    I would be happy to take you for a ride in the 26. My previous boat was a closed bow 24 Stealth. Look forward to meeting you.
    John M

Not So Fast
    Just turn the knife and twist why don't ya! :rollside: :rollside:
    Sorry about that but thats one perk living here Today a different story, just stopped raining and cool and cloudy. Still beats the hell outa livin in So Cal!!!!!!!!!!! NSF

Hardly Satisfied
    going up friday to work on the house

raff
    Just got home from work, and as soon as Sara gets here we will hit the road.

Bradman
    Just got home from work, and as soon as Sara gets here we will hit the road.
    Same here. Just waiting for the wife to get home and we're off!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast