Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: '03 Acura TL Type S

acatitude
    have patience it will go I told ya so let this thread drop down a few pages lol

Totally IncapASSitated
    If you still have this when the vette sells I might grab it from you :crossx:
    I figure by the time that happens you would have dropped the price another $200.00 :220v: :idea:
    Thanks for getting that Tire to Dan. I gave him $30.00 last night when I picked it up. (I just wanted you to know that he is the one that stole from you and not me :crossx: )
    Let's not get carried away now...I might drop it another $100 by then, but $200 is just crazy!!!! LOL :crossx: :crossx:
    Thanks...I'll be sure to hit him up for my cash!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
    have patience it will go I told ya so let this thread drop down a few pages lol
    LOL...it's just sitting the garage waiting for someone to show up with some cash!!!

acatitude
    Well I gave ya my due date. If its still there we will work a deal. People need to spend there money on presents this time of year, so just take it off spam and Ill pick it up after 1st of year. happy holidays :rollside: and it will be a year older another $100 off, lol

deltarat
    Well I gave ya my due date. If its still there we will work a deal. People need to spend there money on presents this time of year, so just take it off spam and Ill pick it up after 1st of year. happy holidays :rollside: and it will be a year older another $100 off, lol
    Kind of like your boat Ken!

acatitude
    Yea Rat ill take a $100 off after new years now let this thread drop. I want his acura but can't get it till after the holidays . unless he buys my boat. or you do, just nutt up and buy the howard. :rollside:

deltarat
    My boss has one of those Acuras and it is a real fun car to drive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123