Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: We just got a Hydro

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Here are some pictures of it.

I'm trying to talk Jim into letting me have that boat but he said before I decide that I want it I need to find out more about these kind of boats . Like how they handle, How fast you have to go to Plane etc. Is this type of boat Squirrelly. Any info would be appreciated.

Her454
    Congrats BBT's. Where did you get it?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I have no clue where he got it.....He just said it was a good deal and he came home today with a new boat. I told him I wanted it...He laughed and said you might want to find out more on these kind of boats first and he was telling me how they sit in the water and other things about it so I thought I would ask others who knew more about them. I think he's trying to scare me away from wanting this boat.
    [ April 11, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Who know's we may just repaint it and fix it up then sell it. I just want my own boat too.....LOL

Kindsvater Flat
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Who know's we may just repaint it and fix it up then sell it. I just want my own boat too.....LOL
    Tired of riding shotgun?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Yes..... I want my own boat...... wink I'm at the point that I will even take this hydro if he would let me..LOL
    [ April 11, 2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

uglystick
    LOOK'S LIKE FUN !

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Yes..... I want my own boat...... wink I'm at the point that I will even take this hydro if he would let me..LOL Whats this ask...take and get him to build....( . )( . )....... Shovel noses look cool in my book, take the engine out of the Trans Am and slap it in there wink get a blower though,those look cool and sound the shit

BigBoyToys
    Why take the engine out of the Pontiac when I have a fresh BBC sitting right inside the garage door? And the "take and get him to build"....it don't work like that around here amigo. Nobody "takes" one of my boats (and I do mean NOBODY), and I am too busy working at my job so I can afford MY boats to be able to build boats for others...
    And, if it's a blown motor, it's going in a Biesemeyer.....and that's that
    [ April 12, 2003, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    I have no clue where he got it.....He just said it was a good deal and he came home today with a new boat. I told him I wanted it...He laughed and said you might want to find out more on these kind of boats first and he was telling me how they sit in the water and other things about it so I thought I would ask others who knew more about them. I think he's trying to scare me away from wanting this boat. And I am NOT trying to scare you away from this one....What I am trying to tell you is that this boat handles MUCH differently and is much more spooky than the orange boat. Go ahead....ask around and you'll see what I'm talking about. You thought that CP rode different? Wait until you ride in a hydro just inches from the water wink

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast