Thread: Wrestling

ratso
    http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrest...r/obituary.htm
    Seems to be a lot due to heart failure and drugs... :jawdrop:

bocco
    May 6, 2004 Pepper Gomez. Damn, him Pedro Morales were a great tag team when I was a kid. Back then it was real wrestling, right?

Kilrtoy
    JESUS H CHRIST
    they are all screwed up..
    Drug over dose, Suicide or death from steroid abuse....
    What a F***ED UP LIFE

MayDaze
    Damn the Von Erich family has had it rough....3 have died from Suicide

Jbb
    Haystacks!....
    http://wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Images2/haystacks.jpg
    Standing 6’4” and tipping the scales at a mammoth 640 pounds, the gargantuan hillbilly was one of the foremost drawing cards amidst the industry’s “Golden Age” of the 1950’s and 1960’s while sporting his trademark white T-shirt, blue overalls, and horseshoe necklace. The chief pioneer for the sport’s super-heavyweight attractions, William “Haystacks” Calhoun is #98 on the list of professional wrestling’s 100 Most Influential Figures.

ratso
    Damn the Von Erich family has had it rough....3 have died from Suicide
    Yeah it sucks. Kerry was one of my favorites. Heck, I remember watching Fritz Von Erich and "the iron claw" back when I was a kid... and even when Ivan Putski came on the scene. I don't care much for it nowdays though. It used to be entertaining, now it's just plain stuipid.

Howie Feltersnatch
    I saw Fritz Von Erich apply the "Iron Claw" at the old Sportatorium when I was 7 or 8 years old. After the matches I went down and got an autographed picture. Too bad about his kids. After Kerry killed himself and Fritz finally died his wife did a TV interview and basically blamed him for their deaths for being a crappy dad & pushing them all into wresting. A sad story. There is one surviving son (Kevin I think) & the family lives in my town somewhere but don't know where.

ratso
    I saw Fritz Von Erich apply the "Iron Claw" at the old Sportatorium when I was 7 or 8 years old. After the matches I went down and got an autographed picture. Too bad about his kids. After Kerry killed himself and Fritz finally died his wife did a TV interview and basically blamed him for their deaths for being a crappy dad & pushing them all into wresting. A sad story. There is one surviving son (Kevin I think) & the family lives in my town somewhere but don't know where.
    Aren't they around the Denton area??? Really sucks about the way things turned out for that family. I can't believe they haven't been approached to make a movie about them yet...

Howie Feltersnatch
    Lake Dallas. Just south of Denton.