Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ??????

gsb_77_xl
    You can usually spot a Meth head pretty easily. The biggest tell tale is their teeth. The combination of all of the chemicals in that shit will very quickly rot teeth from smoking it. Usually the front two where the smoke passes by are lookin pretty bad. I live near a farm chemical supplier, and people are always getting arrested for stealing Anhydrous Ammonia from them. Meth is a huge problem in central IN.

brianthomas
    They say it is a big problem here in Iowa too. Can't say I have seen anyone who was obviously on it. Sounds like such a terrible drug you would think the idiots would realize before even trying it that there is no future in it.
    Oh there I go again thinking these people might think.
    I am sitting in the Houston area tonight by Clear Lake. Beautiful area.

soupersonic
    Its a problem in Iowa because they are stealing the chemicals from the farmers to make the shit

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yep, pretty much been covered,
    Crystal Methamphetamine or "Crank" user = "Tweaker".
    Plenty popular here in Kansas too, especially the rural counties (like mine) because of fewer people arround to catch the cook-houses (or the folks who cook in their cars (rolling meth-labs). They try to steal Anhydrous here to for cooking. Have jailed a couple farmers for SELLING Anhydrous on the "black market" to cookers. If I recall right, it's going for about $60 a quart, multiply that into a 500 gallon field tank, if you want. Lots more $$$ than farming.

BadKachina
    Rent the movie Spun, its a funny movie plus you'll get to see what tweakers are. :crossx:

KreatinKaos
    The best example of a tweaker I can give you would be the idiot that started the " sunk the boat " thread . :crossx: Breaking their legs keeps them away for a while :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12