Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody have pics of this F29

TOBTEK
    Toby, that boat is so you
    TO loud for me! I do know of a nice DCB F26 Forsale that would look great in your garage

Jordy
    I kicked the tires a little.
    Get out... you??? I'm not buying that at all!!!

TOBTEK
    Get out... you??? I'm not buying that at all!!!
    BEFORE I BOUGHT this 26 I CURRENTLY HAVE
    so suk my left nut Count Chocula :rollside:
    you WANTA BE Skater Homo

Jordy
    BEFORE I BOUGHT this 26 I CURRENTLY HAVE
    so suk my left nut Count Chocula :rollside:
    you WANTA BE Skater Homo
    YOU LOCK IT UP!!!
    Besides that was just a general tire kicking statement with no set time frame.
    Perhaps I should start a poll regarding tire kicking. I think it will be something like:
    Which list would be shorter:
    Tires Toby has kicked.
    Tires Toby hasn't kicked.
    We could limit it to DCB's or just boats in general.

TOBTEK
    YOU LOCK IT UP!!!
    Besides that was just a general tire kicking statement with no set time frame.
    Perhaps I should start a poll regarding tire kicking. I think it will be something like:
    Which list would be shorter:
    Tires Toby has kicked.
    Tires Toby hasn't kicked.
    We could limit it to DCB's or just boats in general.
    YOU LOCK IT UP...... " team player " im going to cough up blood and ice my balls.
    I think I've got the bum rap as the tire kicker BIG TIME! how about Mr BoatBling himself Patrick/rolin20's...... 5 yrs of kicking them tires to get the bad ass DCB which a new Sea Doo XP will spank. OR how about the current KING of tire kickers.... Mr please take me for a free ride in your 32 Skater. And the list goes WAY on from there....
    SOOOO go run a " HOT ROUTE " and wait for Todd to play "tummy sticks" with! Mr bad ass 1992 Spectre boy.... :rollside:

Jordy
    5 yrs of kicking them tires to get the bad ass DCB which a new Sea Doo XP will spank.
    Damn, you just hucked Patrick down in the trenches on top of a grenade TEAM PLAYER!!! What's hot route??

andy01
    YOU LOCK IT UP...... " team player " im going to cough up blood and ice my balls.
    I think I've got the bum rap as the tire kicker BIG TIME! how about Mr BoatBling himself Patrick/rolin20's...... 5 yrs of kicking them tires to get the bad ass DCB which a new Sea Doo XP will spank. OR how about the current KING of tire kickers.... Mr please take me for a free ride in your 32 Skater. And the list goes WAY on from there....
    SOOOO go run a " HOT ROUTE " and wait for Todd to play "tummy sticks" with! Mr bad ass 1992 Spectre boy.... :rollside:
    Look here Mr. I have driven nothing but a 88 mph F26 SUV open bow hack through. I don't need to go for free rides in 32' Skaters, I've driven a 152mph in a Skater on the wheel pickle smuggler.......
    Now for Patrick/rolin20's......... that was a direct kick in the junk for him but I am lmao!! nice work Tobohomo........
    Andy

TOBTEK
    Look here Mr. I have driven nothing but a 88 mph F26 SUV open bow hack through. I don't need to go for free rides in 32' Skaters, I've driven a 152mph in a Skater on the wheel pickle smuggler.......
    Now for Patrick/rolin20's......... that was a direct kick in the junk for him but I am lmao!! nice work Tobohomo........
    Andy
    OH YEAHHHHH, MY BAD. Forgot about the 152MPH 36.8 Skater Demo....... HEY WAIT A MINUTE, I get it now! you told Dan you were in the market for a 36.8 didnt you? Come on.... cough it up chumpers, thats how it went down didnt it?
    (ANDY01) " ummmmmm, Hi Dan my Name is Andy01 from the HB boards. Im in the market for a new skater, and am thinking of making you an offer to purchase yours"
    ( Dan ) "Hey Andy01, yeah I know who you are. Your the dude that pisses everyone off on-line, and have a boner for anyone who has a DCB..... ON-LINE bully! Anyway, Sorry Andy01 I dont give out free demo rides in my half MILLION dollar Skater! "
    ( Andy01 ) "Come on Dan...... oh please, oh please, oh please.... I once owned a DCB I patched together with a bunch of old parts, and I Have a 05 Spectre that im trying to give away, and I can fly a plane(during the day light hours ONLY-and as long as there aren't any clouds in sight), and I even drive a new style Chevy VETTE that I put new dealer plates on so it looks brand new for the ladies...... so you can see, Im highly qualified to operate your 1/2 million dollar boat"
    ( Dan ) "OK, sure Andy...... If it gets you to stop calling me, you can steer my boat........ But you can touch the sticks! "
    you should have bought Kruse's 36....... it was "TURN-KEY" come on, its ONLY a few more dollars a month..... BIG BALLER/Large capital boy

Charley
    OH YEAHHHHH, MY BAD. Forgot about the 152MPH 36.8 Skater Demo....... HEY WAIT A MINUTE, I get it now! you told Dan you were in the market for a 36.8 didnt you? Come on.... cough it up chumpers, thats how it went down didnt it?
    (ANDY01) " ummmmmm, Hi Dan my Name is Andy01 from the HB boards. Im in the market for a new skater, and am thinking of making you an offer to purchase yours"
    ( Dan ) "Hey Andy01, yeah I know who you are. Your the dude that pisses everyone off on-line, and have a boner for anyone who has a DCB..... ON-LINE bully! Anyway, Sorry Andy01 I dont give out free demo rides in my half MILLION dollar Skater! "
    ( Andy01 ) "Come on Dan...... oh please, oh please, oh please.... I once owned a DCB I patched together with a bunch of old parts, and I Have a 05 Spectre that im trying to give away, and I can fly a plane, and I even drive a new style Chevy VETTE...... so you can see, Im highly qualified to operate your 1/2 million dollar boat"
    ( Dan ) "OK, sure Andy...... If it gets you to stop calling me, you can steer my boat........ But you can touch the sticks! "
    you should have bought Kruse's 36....... it was "TURN-KEY"
    HAHAHAHA

Kilrtoy
    ( Andy01 ) "Come on Dan...... oh please, oh please, oh please.... I once owned a DCB I patched together with a bunch of old parts, and I Have a 05 Spectre that im trying to give away, and I can fly a plane, and I even drive a new style Chevy VETTE...... so you can see, Im highly qualified to operate your 1/2 million dollar boat"
    you should have bought Kruse's 36....... it was "TURN-KEY"
    DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Toby is on fire...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast