Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody have pics of this F29

XTRM22
    Old man? I'm still in my twenties.
    At home. :frown:
    Yeah and I'm still in my 30's.....just freakin barely.
    Chuck

andy01
    Well it's good to see most of you are still gay...... "Im this old, how old are you?" "Do you like walks along the dock to look at boats?"
    homos.......

XTRM22
    Hey there's enough DCB owners around this thread, run along and look for some ski rope. You have tubber to tow.........
    You should find someone to tube through the parade of lights.
    How about during the spring pokerrun? If we head out ...oh an hour before they start we could be gettin passed at a high rate of speed in close proximity! I got two ropes, the 65 footer is good for the turns and wave crashing, the 130 long line rope might make you too much of a target back there.
    Chuck

DCBDaytona
    Well it's good to see most of you are still gay...... "Im this old, how old are you?" "Do you like walks along the dock to look at boats?"
    homos.......
    Come on you GT bandwagoneer...You're a fag too.

TOBTEK
    Toby, WTF...think you could rip any harder...damn :cry: For the record, I am about 25 years younger than you, that's why I had to kick the tires for a few, its called graduating High School and College, then a two years later...here we are--a DCB I love my boat and I USE mine- 112 hours thus far--delivery 3 months after yours. Plus, mine has NOT been forsale yet this year
    Even Jordy and Andy feel bad for me since you just stepped where it really hurts...that's it--I'm calling Dave. He'll make you be nice :rollside:
    Roln 20s <---getting defending by Spectre owners--didn't see that one coming
    blagh,blagh,blagh.......... dont get all defensive cause you bought the compairable of a Corvette with a Ugo motor :rollside: . But its all the same when your parked next to Mr. Harley in the Channel ALL weekend ( sorry, H....couldn't help it) with your Co-x speakers cranked up.
    Just got back from checking out Clown's new 32.... VERY NICE!

andy01
    Come on you GT bandwagoneer...You're a fag too.
    Yes you are right, I like a good qaulity repair shop like GT Performance. I have had nothing but good luck from Gary and the team so why not fly the flag? You fly your rather gay purple checkers .... proud. To each is own young jet eye.

andy01
    How about during the spring pokerrun? If we head out ...oh an hour before they start we could be gettin passed at a high rate of speed in close proximity! I got two ropes, the 65 footer is good for the turns and wave crashing, the 130 long line rope might make you too much of a target back there.
    Chuck
    Up yours Chuck, try and get my ass ran over. I've got a ride in a pretty damn nice Skater next season if I want. I will pass on the "oh he almost got run over that time"
    Asshole........

MR HARLEY
    blagh,blagh,blagh.......... dont get all defensive cause you bought the compairable of a Corvette with a Ugo motor :rollside: . But its all the same when your parked next to Mr. Harley in the Channel ALL weekend ( sorry, H....couldn't help it) with your Co-x speakers cranked up.
    Just got back from checking out Clown's new 32.... VERY NICE!
    I know your not talking to me, Mr it takes the whole lake to get to 90mph and it porpoised the whole way there. I thought the first time I saw your boat it was a Specturd.
    If ya wanna get Friskey , every boat Manf. is entiltled to one bad one, and I guess yours takes the cake.

TOBTEK
    you've been in my boat? didnt remember that..
    OH....... and your right, ours will do POST 90mph. YOUR 29??

DCBDaytona
    I know your not talking to me, Mr it takes the whole lake to get to 90mph and it porpoised the whole way there. I thought the first time I saw your boat it was a Specturd.
    If ya wanna get Friskey , every boat Manf. is entiltled to one bad one, and I guess yours takes the cake.
    DAMN...I heard that slap loud and clear.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast