Thread: cheap boat wanted....LMAO

Mandelon
    I found this on Craig's List today:
    Want cheap boat for BIG lady skiing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: sale-223019705@craigslist.org
    Date: 2006-10-19, 4:16PM PDT
    My old lady is huge (about the fattest gal going) right now weighing in at 680 lbs. She thinks she can water ski and I keep telling her she is just to damn fat and heavy. It would take the Titanic to get her up on skiis. But she insists and I am afraid if I don't at least make an effort she will cut me off of all lovemaking which would never do.
    Anyhoooo, I am looking for a CHEAP boat as I am sure it will be a one time event (the boat will sink or the engine blow up) I know she will end up washing up on the beach much like a beached whale might (but she can swim, some) as she will NEVER get up and probably break the tow line. If you have what I am looking for PLEASE let me know.
    this is in or around San Diego
    no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Mandelon
    Another:
    1990 ultra open bow jet boat - $14000
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: sale-222604598@craigslist.org
    Date: 2006-10-18, 6:56PM PDT
    clean open bow ultra with competitive trailer well maintained low hour on 454 and legend set back pump bimini multicolor gel coat no gay colors 619-442-9925

LUVNLIFE
    Jeez Rich why don't you hook them up. Take them out on your boat and let her ski :rollside:

RitcheyRch
    Thats hilarious.

KreatinKaos
    He might have to screw some boots to a pontoon boat :crossx:

Mandelon
    You could put her in an aluminum johnboat with a chair....a BIG chair...
    How would she ever get back in the boat??

Wizard29
    But she insists and I am afraid if I don't at least make an effort she will cut me off of all lovemaking which would never do.
    Hm. Cut off from lovemaking with a 680 pound fatass. Now that would be a shame.

Devil's Advocate

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hell, if she had enough grip, Lowrider has enough muscle to barefoot her (or bare-azz her LMAO). Alas, it's up to you guys. I'm 2 days tow away.

fatboy95
    I found this on Craig's List today:
    Want cheap boat for BIG lady skiing
    Reply to: sale-223019705@craigslist.org
    Date: 2006-10-19, 4:16PM PDT
    My old lady is huge (about the fattest gal going) right now weighing in at 680 lbs. She thinks she can water ski and I keep telling her she is just to damn fat and heavy. It would take the Titanic to get her up on skiis. But she insists and I am afraid if I don't at least make an effort she will cut me off of all lovemaking which would never do.
    Anyhoooo, I am looking for a CHEAP boat as I am sure it will be a one time event (the boat will sink or the engine blow up) I know she will end up washing up on the beach much like a beached whale might (but she can swim, some) as she will NEVER get up and probably break the tow line. If you have what I am looking for PLEASE let me know.
    this is in or around San Diego
    no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    A petite 680. Very cool. My brother is a tugboat captain in Humboldt Bay, NorCal. He can get her up at about 14.5 knots on a wide ski. Of course the Orca Patrol would be on standby for emergencies.