Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enduro!

STVBOY
    Well went and watched the enduro this pass weekend and Maxipad can make fun of the whackers but they placed like 7 out of the top ten and the overall was a sleekcraft whacker with a stock lowerend unit with no nosecone or low water pickup! I think some of those big blocks are still diving for all there parts! We radared the boats from my friends dock just before badnocks and the fastest boat we saw was the twin turbo schiada at 88mph and the winner with a sleekcraft whacker never went over 78mph from what we saw and he was passing up quite a few "badass" vdrive gn boats! Goodtimes!

Towndrunk
    Did Maxi Pad kick ass again like he said he would?

Tom Brown
    Did Maxi Pad kick ass again like he said he would?
    It was probably Max running the Sleek outboard.

You Te
    Well went and watched the enduro this pass weekend and Maxipad can make fun of the whackers but they placed like 7 out of the top ten and the overall was a sleekcraft whacker with a stock lowerend unit with no nosecone or low water pickup! I think some of those big blocks are still diving for all there parts! We radared the boats from my friends dock just before badnocks and the fastest boat we saw was the twin turbo schiada at 88mph and the winner with a sleekcraft whacker never went over 78mph from what we saw and he was passing up quite a few "badass" vdrive gn boats! Goodtimes!
    I'm sure Max would be all cocky if he had won. Was there any Stokers?
    How many boats were there?

H2oracer
    Last year the speeds were restricted to 80 mph. Everyone had to have a gps to record there speed and if you went over 80.9 you were penalized. It may have been the same this year.

h2oski2fast
    It was a Baker, not a Sleek

MAXIMUS
    It was probably Max running the Sleek outboard.
    :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: lol...
    No this year the only thing that I kicked ass on was our equipment... You guys missed a really good race... The outboards handed asses out left & right... Not one divison 3 boat finished... in fact not 1 v-drive boat finished this year! :cry: Nobody crashed or got hurt. Things were overall very cool... There will need to be some adjustments for next year so that Plan B can win again! :crossx: lol U.T. you missed me driving naked biatch! :devil:

superdave013
    Last year the speeds were restricted to 80 mph. Everyone had to have a gps to record there speed and if you went over 80.9 you were penalized. It may have been the same this year.
    this is wrong. there was no speed limit last year.

h2oski2fast
    this is wrong. there was no speed limit last year.
    That's what I was thinking. He must be talking about the Thanksgiving races at Bluewater and the nostalgia GN class, it has an 80mph breakout.

Stoker22
    No actual speed restrictions but they have prop shaft height rules depending on bottom style and lower unit used to keep the speeds down and then have a staggered start based on your equipment for 6 different divisions. Division 1 starts first then every 15 minutes the next division starts. The Baker was an ex mod vp boat that ran a stock unit to stay in Division 2 with a 2.5efi merc. Second overall and first division 5 A Stoker that started 45 minutes later (12 laps) and finished 2 laps down. Also a 2.5 merc but with a sportmaster that had to run prop shaft 2 inches below the bottom. 3rd and 4th division 4 boats not sure what the requirements for this were.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast