Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Parker 300 pics

CampbellCarl
    Gary found a 'hole in the water' at lap 49 and got Big Red upset enough to send him swimmin'. Gary is OK (a little sore) and Big Red has a small crack at the cap on the right side. Gary's pride was hurt more than anything! He and John Franklin and Big Red ran great and hard until the mishap. That boat really hums when running in the 80's but just flat out SINGS running 90's+
    Carl

brad22
    Check out a little video that I put together of my weekend at parker. Hope ya like it! Sorry there arent any other boats besides #11 and #1. My Parker 300 Highlight Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...332&pr=goog-sl). I would pause it until most of it downloads before you play it to prevent choppy play.

mbrown2
    Nice video....awesome boats...

hack job
    nice video.
    i took a bunch of pics but my memory card is screwed now i have to try and save them but my cpu dosnt like them

spectras only
    Pic # 11 is of Warpath , Mike Avila's boat . I think it's a Wells hull .

MAXIMUS
    how did that tunnel handle Ben???? I know you didn't have too much time to experiment with it. Also , at what point in time did your wife realize that it isn't a family boat!!!!
    For the amount of time I spent on it... (I pulled the cover off of it Wednesday afternoon & had a motor in it by sunday night! Left for parker on tuesday... never had the boat in the water nor did anybody else that I could talk to for advice) it ran pretty damn good. Needed about 1000 hp more & it would have been able to run with the rest of divison 3 boats...

The hull on the 11 boat is a one off. It has three different boats to make the one. The bottom stared out as a 28 panther, took 8" out of the width, the side came off another brand (don't remember), and the deck warlock world class offshore. That hull has not been splashed only one out there like that.
    The boat is way cool but you didn't mention the galley and cuddy crapper couch and dvd player down below deck. That was the big selling point. With k-305 motor that thing would rock.

h2oski2fast
    The hull on the 11 boat is a one off. It has three different boats to make the one. The bottom stared out as a 28 panther, took 8" out of the width, the side came off another brand (don't remember), and the deck warlock world class offshore. That hull has not been splashed only one out there like that.
    I thought it was a variation of a Wellscraft V-trap, which started life as a splash of a 21/22' Magic and was reworked?

Firecracker
    That video is pretty bas ass, thank you for sharing!

GofastRacer
    Cool video, thanks for sharing!..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast