Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Parker 300 pics

When i first opened my shop in montclair, i had seen this boat being rigged @ Concept marine (right next door) and i have to say,...that is one clean ass boat!
    This is the first time i've ever seen it outside of there, looks great in the water too!
    Todd
    http://www.southwindjetboats.com/2006%20300/16.JPG[/QUOTE]

GofastRacer
    It was later determined that they had gotten water in the fuel system somehow.
    Yeah that went thru my mind long before it happened, they had all the vent lines from all those tanks tied together in a bundle and they were sticking straight up in the air, any splash over the deck would go right into the lines and into the tanks, not to mention it could cause a siphon at speed!..

AzMandella
    Yeah I'm guessing they didn't really think about that at the time.I know they were scrambling right up till the time they left for the races that they probably didn't think it would be a problem and would redo it differently at a later date.But eddie told me he thought that was propably the way it got in there.He said the water separator was full so whatever water went through to the carbs.

He also ski races the boat and had another similar prior to this one.
    I remember seeing that boat and his name mentioned . As to what exactly it was he was doin ?????? Smokin Hot Boat though.
    -beerjet-

I remember seeing that boat and his name mentioned . As to what exactly it was he was doin ?????? Smokin Hot Boat though.
    -beerjet-
    The boats were both built specifically for ski racing. He raced that one for a number of years before this one. They are / were both very fast with the big motors, 130-140ish. I rode in the first one for awhile racing, it accelerated like a drag boat. Bout threw me outta the seat (facing backwards) the first time Mike hammered it from about 30mph. Very good boat imo for ski racing with the twins. Good wake for the skiers.

LD Mandella
    Here are a couple more pics, I did not have time to shoot as many as I would have liked but got a few nice shots. You can be sure we will have the venting issue resolved for next year, just ran out of time to get it together just like we wanted.

MAXIMUS
    So you had a SHITTER in that tunnel boat too!!!! I'm not convinced we hit the prop right off....You get some power in that Mother, like Plan B's regular motor and you'll be needing the Crapper...
    We feel so humble about our win....really. There were some great equipment there and winning wasn't why we were there....Well, maybe we thought we had a chance with the 007 boat....but our 11 mile an hour average wasn't too good. Both drivers reported that they were treated like gentlemen and REAL racers while they were driving the 007 boat.....Everytime they went by Bad Nochs, they were flashed with a 007 banner and were also flashed with our things too...
    Your PLAN B Team has made this a very fun racing year. Your GN Championship is way cool, in the fact that I know it was down the OLD FASHIONED WAY, with dedication and hard work. In my 63 years of boat racing, I know money never hurts, but dedication...PASSION is what drives Boat Racing.....
    We may have won, but I hope we are the same guys that lost last year. We'll be back, probably with a "WACKER", because that is what we are.....
    I do want to continue with you on the tunnel.....
    If I don't see you before the AWARDS THANKSGIVING....I'll be there cheering for PLAN B and MAXI......YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
    A DVD, I can understand, but a CRAPPER???? (Think of the extra weight).
    ADD:
    Can I see a failed V Drive? My gut tells me, too much power, not enough OIL??? I know The Body Snatcher's Whirlaway failed and the oil drained out of the V Drive....
    Last ADD:
    That Black Mandella that won Division III was a nice machine, really. Lou Brummett would have been proud!!!
    You may be right about the wheel you gave me for that boat however... considering the phone call I made to you & the time frame that I made it, I would have to say you pulled a rabbit out of the hat for Wiskers... We will continue working with it for sure & will be needing mucho propado work in the near future!
    Thank you for all that you have done for the Plan B team! You were a big factor in us being as successful as we were this year! Next year we will give it 100% & not slack off!

Oh I see how it is now, we get all the props you don't much care for (after you have put in a vise and smacked them) the you back to ron to give to us. Damn you are smart.

GofastRacer
    Yeah I'm guessing they didn't really think about that at the time.I know they were scrambling right up till the time they left for the races that they probably didn't think it would be a problem and would redo it differently at a later date.But eddie told me he thought that was propably the way it got in there.He said the water separator was full so whatever water went through to the carbs.
    Yeah that happens when you're in a hurry to get things done and you run out of time, then you just make do been there done that. I mentioned it to Eddie and he did say they just think about it!.. Tell him he needs to come to Parker at Thanksgiving and run Nostalgia flat, he'd have a blast!..

hack job
    i got my pics and ill post some favs when i get home from work

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast