Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Afterbay??? What day......

Lady Rat Attack 1
    63stevens:
    It's too bad that jet ski's and boats are on the same water ways. Jet ski's should have their own area and boats theirs. Especially when confined to small areas. I second that motoion

BK
    Not too sure I agree with banning PWC's or new laws prohibiting certain things on lakes/rivers, just opens too many doors for them to take things further and makes it more difficult on us in the long run, but it really is getting out of hand. We have a lake here locally that prohibits PWC's and I do 90% of my boating there and not Shasta because of it. Kind of a shame but ive just had too many close calls at Shasta with the PWC's.

Kindsvater Flat
    It doesn't matter what kind of watercraft it is. There is always an idiot with no common sense out there. Its just that the PWC is there main preference. We have all seen dumbasses in jets,v-drives, cats, even sail boats. They have every right to be out there but with no training they all will fail.

You should need a license to drive one just like a motorcycle. God knows the State need's the money!

Kindsvater Flat:
    What day are you going Hud?
    The Olivehurst Okie (Rob) has a bunch of friends from Woodland going to the river sunday. K Flat -
    Still on for tomorrow?? What time? I just got back from vacation and got your message....I'll try to call you...
    ssmike

Kindsvater Flat
    ssmike:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    What day are you going Hud?
    The Olivehurst Okie (Rob) has a bunch of friends from Woodland going to the river sunday. K Flat -
    Still on for tomorrow?? What time? I just got back from vacation and got your message....I'll try to call you...
    ssmike I gave you the call. Try and make it to the river if you can. We usually have a good laid back time. You have my cell in case you get lost but its pretty easy to find.

Sorry K Flat.....got hung up yesterday with home projects... cry

superdave013
    Kindsvater Flat:
    It doesn't matter what kind of watercraft it is. There is always an idiot with no common sense out there. Its just that the PWC is there main preference. We have all seen dumbasses in jets,v-drives, cats, even sail boats. They have every right to be out there but with no training they all will fail. This guy must have been the dumbest. guy got lucky
    He ran into the side of the Bacardi Silver offshore race boat. Oh, the next day that same boat ran over 200mph in the kilo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123