Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wet Sanding in Vegas

DaddyMack
    I am new to this forum, and I apologize if this has been discussed a thousand times, but I did search the forum and wasn't able to find anything.
    Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to make a few small patches, wet sand and seal in the Vegas area? Any Idea of cost?
    thanks in advance!! :boxed:

hoolign
    PM Tom Brown. When it comes to rubbing things out he's the resident guru! wet..dry don't matter! he's perfected the art! I hear he's fairly reasonable as well! PM lucky for what he paid Tom for rubbing out a few inperfctions.. I think he got Lucky straightened out fairly cheap !

DaddyMack
    Thanks a bunch! I PM'd him and am waiting for the reply... I will contact Lucky too... I do appreciate the help! And will hopefully meet some of you this coming year...
    I might be dropping a built 396 into my little boat... later in the year... maybe before summer... that might be interesting

76ANTHONY
    dam hooli, you are one of the nicest guys on this site. you are always helping people, yet you never ask for anything in return, you are a true hero.

76ANTHONY
    yeah id like ta see another boat in the making..

DaddyMack
    1980 Hallett 21 Day Cruiser... has a 350 in it now...
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...klv/MyBoat.jpg
    have a few things to do this winter.. including new interior.. too.. hehe

Mrs.Racer277
    Welcome DaddyMack
    You might want to post in the Tech section for help. :idea:

hoolign
    1980 Hallett 21 Day Cruiser... has a 350 in it now...
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...klv/MyBoat.jpg
    have a few things to do this winter.. including new interior.. too.. hehe
    Toms good with interior work too! He has reworked a seat or two! I think he reworked ucla haters interior for him, mostly just the back end of it. Tom said it was tight getting it all to fit properly ..but ucla hater said it was fine!

76ANTHONY
    Welcome DaddyMack
    You might want to post in the Tech section for help. :idea:
    no one is ever in that section. its to slow, when we want our boats fixed we want it now....

DaddyMack
    I will post in the tech section when I get ready to drop the 396 in... it just got offered to me out of a sweet hot rod...I am definitely buying it for the price I can get it for.. when it is going to get installed.. is another question... ))) and thanks for the welcome and the compliment (I grew up on these type boats and I guess I am just getting younger..lol). AS far as help rubbing it out..lol.. hmm got a few offers on the table.. oh wait.. were you talking about the boat???? hehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast