Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: STUPID! Taken to a whole new level

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Unless it says "BigFoot" on the side of it 30's don't look pimp on anything..
    RD
    Thats YOUR opinion....... :crossx:

mbrown2
    Unless it says "BigFoot" on the side of it 30's don't look pimp on anything..
    RD
    This thread should be labled "Stupid...cause I am old and don't like anything the kids are doing these days"...
    To each their own.......I don't have to drive it...

you gots 2 chill
    Looks like a chariot!
    18 inch limit for sports cars
    20 inch limit for luxury cars
    24 inch limit for trucks

RiverDave
    Thats YOUR opinion....... :crossx:
    Now I realize your black, so you are in fact privy to alot of things us poor white folk are not.
    You were born with the abillity to dance... We pretty much got John Travolta as our great white hope.
    Your hip hop CD's will always be better then mine no matter how much time I spend burning them..
    You get to swing it both ways on the women (both black and white) usually pretty tough going the other direction for us white boys.
    You guys get to "spit game" and "hit on chicks" where as white boyz only get to hit on them.
    By nature your going to be better at just about every physical sport there is except maybe swimming and ice hockey..
    You guys get to wear baggy clothes and be comfortable and set some sort of new ghetto trend, but if I wear them I'm a "wigga."
    If you started rapping and had any talent at all you'd be cool... I need not go where I'd be. Pretty much except for Eminem (our great white hope) I'd say ya got us covered in that dept..
    But motorsports, aaahhhhh motorsports. Pretty much anything having to do with any kind of fossil fuel burning device, or anything technological in nature.. You'll always be all back of the bus n shit. So while calling it "my opinion" is in fact accurate, it wouldn't be innacurrate to be calling it "The general consensus" as well.
    Year by year all the minorities creep up and take something away from whitey.. Clothing Trends, music trends, hell the gay people stole the rainbow awhile back... We're holding onto Nascar and motorsports pretty tight.
    RD

RiverDave
    This thread should be labled "Stupid...cause I am old and don't like anything the kids are doing these days"...
    To each their own.......I don't have to drive it...
    Well that's true... Makes ya wonder what that "kid" does for a living though a little bit. Point in fact I'm surprised Kilr turned around to take a picture without everyone diving for cover, and some guy standing behind the truck with a gun held sideways and a red rag on his wrist getting ready to return fire..
    RD

ratso
    Now I realize your black, so you are in fact privy to alot of things us poor white folk are not.
    You were born with the abillity to dance... We pretty much got John Travolta as our great white hope.
    Your hip hop CD's will always be better then mine no matter how much time I spend burning them..
    You get to swing it both ways on the women (both black and white) usually pretty tough going the other direction for us white boys.
    You guys get to "spit game" and "hit on chicks" where as white boyz only get to hit on them.
    By nature your going to be better at just about every physical sport there is except maybe swimming and ice hockey..
    You guys get to wear baggy clothes and be comfortable and set some sort of new ghetto trend, but if I wear them I'm a "wigga."
    If you started rapping and had any talent at all you'd be cool... I need not go where I'd be. Pretty much except for Eminem (our great white hope) I'd say ya got us covered in that dept..
    But motorsports, aaahhhhh motorsports. Pretty much anything having to do with any kind of fossil fuel burning device, or anything technological in nature.. You'll always be all back of the bus n shit. So while calling it "my opinion" is in fact accurate, it wouldn't be innacurrate to be calling it "The general consensus" as well.
    Year by year all the minorities creep up and take something away from whitey.. Clothing Trends, music trends, hell the gay people stole the rainbow awhile back... We're holding onto Nascar and motorsports pretty tight.
    RD
    You are such a smartass... but in such a cool fukkin' way. :crossx: ...right on.

mbrown2
    People have short term memory....
    In comparison to the old covered wagon whips that traversed the Cumberland Devide, El Camino Real and the Western Expansion Trail the Covered Wagon's sported 32's and 36's on Early Dayton Wood Spokes so you can look at the past and deduct that we are not as Blinged OUT as are forefathers...

mbrown2
    RD
    Pretty much the funniest thing you have ever posted....lots of signature stuff in there!

fourspeednup
    Ya know....I saw 30" rims AND Bigfoot within a 100yd radius on Sunday at the 4x4 nats at Firebird! Monster trucks are cool, but watching the people watching monster trucks was even better

Some Kind Of Monster
    Fourspeed. Where ya been??? Are you back in AZ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast