Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for some more performance.

OverKill
    I know just haveing fun. My buddy Dan has my Chevy on his stand right now and I think he gets tempted to swap them out hopeing I won't know the difference.

Tell him some beaner sellin flowers in fontana on the freeway offramp told you his dick was gonna fall of if he even though about it .......... Uh yeah .
    -beerjet-

OverKill
    That shit is to funny. I think he will be briefed tommorow when he see's this post.

Dominator Scott
    DAMN Scott! Your not gonna leave your dad anything to tinker with . If your gonna make it that turn key , you should ahve just bought him some 40'+ colorfull gay-liner.
    J/K I't's nice to see someone do something nice for someone else for a change. What would be real funny is if your pops yanked the ford and dropped a chavy in it upon deleivery.:crossx:
    -beerjet-
    My dad tinkering with an engine could be dangerous. When he was younger it seemed that he could build or repair about anything from an engine to a VCR. I think with age creeping up on him he tends to forget things or just thinks they are not important and skips over them entirely.
    Besides one of my goals in this project is to make this thing as turn key as possible and still run like a scalded rat. My dad has enough on his plate taking care of a 5000sq. ft. house, paying the bills and taking care of my mother who's mental state has deteriorated quickly in the past year. When he feels like things are loading up on him,I want him to be able to walk down to the dock,jump in the boat and hit the key and go for a spin with no problems. :rollside:

Duane HTP
    Lucky Dad!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234