Thread: Looking for lifeline Lisa

Done Flippin
    Hey how is it going, I would like to talk to you about your Hallet that I cant drive per Sk.

A.SNEED
    i woudnt let you drive anything im not so sure your done flippin

SK48
    You don't need to drive the Hallett you need to fix your Blazer after last weekend. Don't leave the keys with you dad, as it was an expensive trip to the desert bar.
    Figured you were comming out so we took the boats out of the water tonight. See you soon your friend, Richard.

Windy
    Does "LifeLine Lisa" sell Life Lines?
    MissHBjet

Lifeline Lisa
    Good morning. Yes, I sell Lifeline jackets. I have been the office manager here at Lifeline for almost 7 years. I really enjoy attending all the different races and high performance boating events and meeting many of the people I deal with on the phone. I also have my Arizona Real Estate license, am a Girl Scout co-leader, PTA secretary, ARF member and am hosting a tall flag camp this year for the Parker High School Flag squad, so I wear many different hats.
    Poor Scott, I see my husbands hours at the computer last night was to stir the pot at your expense. You know that I would let you drive the Hallett, but I am afraid I am outnumbered 2 to 1 in that decision. You know Courtney won't let you, unless you bribe her with money or let her have the puppy. Have a safe trip out here. Let's plan on BBQing! See you soon.

Lifeline Lisa, I wanted to thank you guys for the quick turn around for my old man's drivers suit and also for mine. You guys have always been great during a pinch.
    Vince Nelson

Lifeline Lisa
    Vince, you are very welcomed. It was a pleasure meeting the two of you here at the shop. The best of luck to the both of you.

Thanks, we'll need it!!