Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: V-drive Flattie Not Selling?????

superdave013
    Fhat Cat:
    PARTING THE BOAT OUT!!! NEED PARTS??? PM TO ME WHAT YA NEED!!! I'm looking for a trimetrics cav plate control lockout handle.

Fhat Cat:
    PARTING THE BOAT OUT!!! NEED PARTS??? PM TO ME WHAT YA NEED!!! Just be patient... (unless you really need the $$$)
    Summer is coming...It will sell, there are plenty of peeps that catch the "V-drive fever"

Fhat Cat
    ssmike:
    Fhat Cat:
    PARTING THE BOAT OUT!!! NEED PARTS??? PM TO ME WHAT YA NEED!!! Just be patient... (unless you really need the $$$)
    Summer is coming...It will sell, there are plenty of peeps that catch the "V-drive fever" Just really need the space..I have stored it inside always but I just brought a 26ft cat and cann't keep both inside! So I wanted to sell it before I had to move the flattie outside in the weather.
    It is just one option to part it out. Thought someone from up north would have been intrested in it by now seeing how norther CA has the V-Drive fever !!!

25Elmn8r
    That is the exact boat I am interested in. Just bad timing! cry cry

Fhat Cat
    Well I am just going to wait ti out and sell the boat without the engine. I moved it out side this weekend with a over on it and took out the seats and vdrive cover. Hope that helps keep it clean until it sells.......

superdave013
    maybe your price is high. 10K complete is about what it sold for brand new. It might have been even less, not real sure.
    Anyway here is what you're competing against.
    sanger flat

Fhat Cat
    superdave013:
    maybe your price is high. 10K complete is about what it sold for brand new. It might have been even less, not real sure.
    sanger flat The boay is Brand new ...... No comparing my Sanger to the one you were!! Anyways think about it I am not selling the boat with engine and I am asking 5500 or Best plus lots of extras so all someone would need is a 454 ...you do the MATH....

superdave013
    Fhat Cat:
    superdave013:
    sanger flat The boay is Brand new ...... No comparing my Sanger to the one you were!! Anyways think about it I am not selling the boat with engine and I am asking 5500 or Best plus lots of extras so all someone would need is a 454 ...you do the MATH.... I did the math. A running sanger for 6k obo. might be able to get it for 4,500, who knows.
    I sold my hondo (race ready) less engine for 4,500. It even had a bitchin Dick Vale paint job. Was a very clean peice.
    Your sanger looks very nice but it would not make a good race boat at all. And the days of it being a good river cruiser are gone now too. So that's why I say your asking to much. Sorry but to me it looks like the v drive fans are not fading towards jets. They are fading towards 26' cats. You do the math.
    But hey, stick to your guns. Some Sanger fan will come along and just have to have it.
    What year is that brand new boat anyway? Looks like it's a 69 or older to me.

cal***boat
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/275BoatB-med.jpg[/img]
    GEEZ SD don't be rough on the guy, It's a really clean looking boat and i'am sure if he holds on long enough that someone will will want it.
    For some reason like you said flats are kinda hard to sell these days.
    I can see his point that he needs to get it sold because he has no room for it.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/246_9bigger.gif[/img]
    I have my Sanger Circle boat up for sale also and have had alot of calls about it but it seems that no one really has the money
    $7800 turnkey if you know of anyone interested

superdave013
    My intent was not to be mean about it. Just realistic about it. Pick up a So Cal boat trader and see how many flats are for sale now.
    His sanger is super clean. He posted some pics of it awhile back that showed all the s.s. hard lines and such. Very nice install.
    Just think about why river flats are hard to sell these days. Maybe it's because the size of the ave. boat is now 24' and bigger?
    Try to run a flat at parker on a typ. saturday afternoon. If you don't sink it you will beat yourself and the boat to death.
    Hey, I miss the good old days as much as everyone. To bad they are gone.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast