Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Lauer Sucks

28Prowler525
    So this morning I turn on the TV a few minuted into the Today Show. I would never watch this show, but since the TV was turned off last night while it was on NBC, I have the ability to rewind Tivo and watch the news from the start. So I left it on the Today Show and rewound it so I could see the headlines. Anyway the top story is how our top commander in Iraq has stated that we should be able to pull a majority of troops out in the next 12 - 18 months.
    So after a commercial break Matt Lauer comes on to talk about the top story and he says something to the effect of... I guess there is an announcement from our Iraq commander, and with the elections just around the corner it seems that the Republicans are making a last minute attempt to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
    Can't this ****er just report the news? The last thing I want to hear is this pinhead regurgitating what he and Katie Couric lament over during there afternoon tea parties. One would think that Lauer, after 3-4 years of bitching that we need to get our kids home and blaming the administration for ALL of the worlds problems, would say something like... we have some news coming from our commander in Iraq, it seems like we will be bringing home many of our soldiers in the next 12-18 months. This is great news coming from Washington............
    The biggest problem I have is that there are millions of people in this country that don't have the wherewithal to think for themselves and become easily swayed. Sometimes I just want to scream "**** you, you talking heads and quit ****ing with the uneducated people of this Country, and the World for that matter, and quit taking advantage of these people. They are people not lemmings, and if you truly want this country to be free then stay out of their ****ing heads".
    I don't give a shit if they are trying to sway people to the left or right, it simply has no place in our media.

I agree.
    btw couric left the show about 6 mo ago...

BajaMike
    So this morning I turn on the TV a few minuted into the Today Show. I would never watch this show, but since the TV was turned off last night while it was on NBC, I have the ability to rewind Tivo and watch the news from the start. So I left it on the Today Show and rewound it so I could see the headlines. Anyway the top story is how our top commander in Iraq has stated that we should be able to pull a majority of troops out in the next 12 - 18 months.
    So after a commercial break Matt Lauer comes on to talk about the top story and he says something to the effect of... I guess there is an announcement from our Iraq commander, and with the elections just around the corner it seems that the Republicans are making a last minute attempt to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
    Can't this ****er just report the news? The last thing I want to hear is this pinhead regurgitating what he and Katie Couric lament over during there afternoon tea parties. One would think that Lauer, after 3-4 years of bitching that we need to get our kids home and blaming the administration for ALL of the worlds problems, would say something like... we have some news coming from our commander in Iraq, it seems like we will be bringing home many of our soldiers in the next 12-18 months. This is great news coming from Washington............
    The biggest problem I have is that there are millions of people in this country that don't have the wherewithal to think for themselves and become easily swayed. Sometimes I just want to scream "**** you, you talking heads and quit ****ing with the uneducated people of this Country, and the World for that matter, and quit taking advantage of these people. They are people not lemmings, and if you truly want this country to be free then stay out of their ****ing heads".
    I don't give a shit if they are trying to sway people to the left or right, it simply has no place in our media.
    You're right, Matt and Katie and before them Briant Gumbo are so far to the left it drives me crazy, and I never watch that moronic show. Remember when Reagan was president, they did a story almost every day on the "plight of the homeless", and the day Clinton was elected, they never did another story on the homeless for 8 years......makes you wonder.
    Or when the president makes a major speech, as soon as it's over, these idiots come on an tell us what the president just said.....I WANT SCREAM "I JUST HEARD WHAT HE SAID.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH FOR ME!!!!!!!"
    MORONS!!!
    :cry: :argue: :crossx: :220v: :skull:

28Prowler525
    I agree.
    btw couric left the show about 6 mo ago...
    Yeah, I know, but I still think they have play dates together.

ratso
    Briant Gumbo... lol...

JAY4SPEED
    I agree and notice the same things that you do about the news. I watch the news for "facts" not the anchor's opinion on the "facts." Hell, if we could get the news to give us the straight truth in the first place, that would be a miracle.
    Jay

Sleek-Jet
    Here's a newsflash... those arean't news programs, they are morning shows... which means they are basically gigantic op-ed pieces for the producers of the show...
    Laur is just a mouth piece, he's reading what's in front of him. I would seriously doubt he even writes what he says.

Norseman
    Here's a newsflash... those arean't news programs, they are morning shows... which means they are basically gigantic op-ed pieces for the producers of the show...
    Laur is just a mouth piece, he's reading what's in front of him. I would seriously doubt he even writes what he says.
    Or understands what it means!

BajaMike
    Yeah, I know, but I still think they have play dates together.
    "Play dates"....ha ha....
    Matt is to total empty suit.....Tom Cruise asks him "do you know the history of psychotherapy?".....and Matt just nods his head.....instead of saying "no Professor Cruise, please tell us about it"......talk about dumb and dumber trying to have an intellegent conversation.... :cry: :cry:
    :argue:

Trailer Park Casanova
    No one watches those morning shows anymore.
    No one watches the evening news either
    Their TV market share is just enough to sell ads.
    No matter when we leave Iraq, chaos will break out big time, and it will become another Middle East Theocracy.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theocracy
    Time to get it overwith.
    The Iraq Govt knows this, hence isn't in any hurry to take over control,, because no matter what, it will soon collapse.
    They aren't suited for democracy, and they don't show much ambition for it either. If I'm wrong, then the good will triumph over the bad in a civil war, just like we did here 141 years ago.
    Hate to see any more of our kids get killed or lose limbs over there, when the outcome will be the same no matter what.
    This war has sucked the life outta our armed forces. We don't need any more of it.
    Iraq isn't our problem anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast