Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just another boat for sale!!!!

GofastRacer
    Daytona Sprint, complete less power, whirlaway, solid driveline, all the best hardware, too much to list, can run as a K again or a 100mph + safe river toy!!...$9000, possible trade?, for more info, E-Mail me at racer025@cox.net It will be out at the Sept “Red Rock V-Drive Social” for the whole week, you can see it run anytime!.....

WILDERTHANU54
    WHY, "THE HOBBIT" AM I MISSING SOMETHING BROTHA???? THAT BOAT IS AWESOME.
    GEOFF

GoFast,
    Just checked out you pic's in the breifcase. Dude, you the man. eek! eek! Quality installs on both boats.
    I just picked up the old SS126 boat. I am in the process of going thru the hull. If I wasn't into this deal already I would think serious about the Daytona.
    I am guessing you are happy with the new D'Cucci.
    Are you racing the hull? or just playing on the river.
    Morg

superdave013
    GofastRacer:
    Daytona Sprint, complete less power, whirlaway, solid driveline, all the best hardware, too much to list, can run as a K again or a 100mph + safe river toy!!...$9000, possible trade?, for more info, E-Mail me at racer025@cox.net It will be out at the Sept “Red Rock V-Drive Social” for the whole week, you can see it run anytime!..... I'm interested!! I look forward to taking it for a "test" drive at Red Rock.

GofastRacer
    WILDERTHANU54:
    GEOFFThanks man! I don't want to sell it, but I want to get a V bottom and I don't have the extra cash for one, otherwise I wouldn't sell it at all!!....

GofastRacer
    Morg:
    GoFast,
    Just checked out you pic's in the breifcase. Dude, you the man. eek! eek! Quality installs on both boats.
    I just picked up the old SS126 boat. I am in the process of going thru the hull. If I wasn't into this deal already I would think serious about the Daytona.
    I am guessing you are happy with the new D'Cucci.
    Are you racing the hull? or just playing on the river.
    MorgThanks for the compliment bud!..The D'Cucci was my last boat I built, sold it a few years ago, it was one sweet boat!!.....

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    GofastRacer:
    Daytona Sprint, complete less power, whirlaway, solid driveline, all the best hardware, too much to list, can run as a K again or a 100mph + safe river toy!!...$9000, possible trade?, for more info, E-Mail me at racer025@cox.net It will be out at the Sept “Red Rock V-Drive Social” for the whole week, you can see it run anytime!..... I'm interested!! I look forward to taking it for a "test" drive at Red Rock. See ya at Red Rock dude!!..BTW, what does "test" mean??..

superdave013
    GofastRacer:
    WILDERTHANU54:
    GEOFFThanks man! I don't want to sell it, but I want to get a V bottom and I don't have the extra cash for one, otherwise I wouldn't sell it at all!!....I feel for you on that one. I sold my flat to get my v bottom because I didn't have the space for both of them. It still hurts. If I was not married I would be talking to you about a swap. Mines a real cool boat but I love driving the flats.

GofastRacer
    I hear ya, nothing like a flat!!..I just want to get something I can run hard in the garbage on the weekends instaed of just in the morning and late evening!!..That's when it would be nice to have both!!.............

WILDERTHANU54
    FOR SURE, I THINK ABOUT GETTING A 2O' RAYSON ALL THE TIME! ! ! BUT THEN I GET IN THE FLAT AND MAKE THAT PASS, SECOND TO NONE!!!
    GEOFF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast