An internal Contest at my work:
"OCT 10, 2006 - Internal Contest: Name our new vessel!
Starting today, you can submit proposals (maximum of two) by email or fax using the attached response coupon. All entries must be received by November 24 at the latest.
The name selected (which must begin with the word SKANDI (see attached contest rules), will be chosen by an international jury and validated by the Group Executive Committee. The winner, along with the person of his/her choice, will be invited to the ship's christening in Norway in 2007.
The 105m long DSV will be fitted with an 18 diver saturation system and a 150 ton crane and all equipment necessary to support subsea construction, repair and maintenance projects in the most challenging deep water environments. The vessel will operate mainly in the UK Continental Shelf. Delivery of this ship, which is currently under construction at the Aker yards in Norway, is expected in June 2007. "http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3644Untitled-1.jpg
So If you help me win, Chris and I will bring you back a shotglass, or a free ***boat t-shirt! :crossx: