Thread: Liquid Technologies ( New production Boat )

Rock-it man
    The Proto Type boat has been retired and our new SL44 production boat is started .Again it is 100% Aluminum. We have retained Tres Martin as a consultant on this , with his vast knowledge of bottom step design and handling theory we are incorperating all the latest in step technology and handling into this boat .We want the safest and best handling boat to offer our customers.We learned a lot on the prototype . I will post a few pics as we build it . The boat will make its first apearance at the Power Boat Mag tests at Parker Az in April 07 and will be at Desert Storm PokerRun at Havasu April 27-30 2007.
    Thanks Wayne

carreraboat
    What was wrong with the first,that was one beautiful boat?

Rock-it man
    What was wrong with the first,that was one beautiful boat?
    To get the boat certified we had to go to 1/2 " acrilic windshield and we had the ballance wrong for where the steps were located. The boat handeled great in rough water but had a vacume problem in smooth water which we corrected .The first one was the mule we cut and changed a lot of things to get it just right and we need to lower the bow for better visability so instead of altering the prototype is was better to incorporate all we learned and with the help of Tres Martin we are using all the newest technology out there to offer a great handling boat.
    Thanks Wayne

Boatlesss
    How many steps are on the latest design. Looks from the angle like it is a single step?

Rock-it man
    How many steps are on the latest design. Looks from the angle like it is a single step?
    There are two steps set up at a specific angle and placed at a specific location at the keel to line up with the center of momentem ,we want a perfit ballance and equal pressure when running on the steps.
    thanks Wayne

abraman1326
    I can't wait to see the new one. I thought the origional was pretty sweet, I can just imagine how this one will perform. Good luck and keep us posted.
    BRA

Sundance
    Bo, Where have you been. Stopped down at your place and nobody was there. Haven't seen you down at the Butte either. What are you up to?