Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments from Jack Weller at Lake Anna

jets4me
    i think tim let everyone know that it was not going to be at anna and they where getting away from the bote so i dont see how they are taking over just trying to keep a good thing going but it is what it is i dont care where this takes place i have met some good people at these boating events. as long as there good people and cold beer and i dont care what it is called or where it is see ya

MrsMarKist
    hold on !!! let me get a Beer........ :rollside:
    Markist
    Since I can't have a beer can I get some popcorn?
    G~

sleekcraft76
    nothing wrong with wanting to go somewere different thats for sure their is a lot of water out their to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wideopen545
    i think tim let everyone know that it was not going to be at anna and they where getting away from the bote so i dont see how they are taking over just trying to keep a good thing going but it is what it is i dont care where this takes place i have met some good people at these boating events. as long as there good people and cold beer and i dont care what it is called or where it is see ya
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jets4me
    have fun i am going to anna and i hope it will be at jacks again and i am sure alot of people will agree
    mike we the [bote] group have talked about this over the years, we may have out grown lake anna and need to look for a bigger lake to hold our event at and if this means moving the event to a bigger lake with more rooms we the [bote] group may have to do that
    when this all started we had around 40 boats and we have grown to over 140 boats in four years, with ***boats help we will have 200 boats next year were will everone stay we only have 40 rooms plus camping
    just trying to bring light to the whole picture
    this will all be talked about at a later date

Wet Dream
    I hope none of this is set in stone.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    nothing wrong with wanting to go somewere different thats for sure their is a lot of water out their to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with Sleekcraft76 (not just because he's my hubby) and Tim, I think it would be great to see other lakes (or even other parts of Lake Anna). Lake Anna just has no room for us. No offense to anybody, but Lake Anna was fun but not as fun as the other years. We go and sit at Jack's and stay. I know that we have a boat and we go somewhere else and sit, but the other years we (the whole group) went to different spots and talked and had a great time. People are going to do what they want to do.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    Where is Nitro, he will straighten this whole thing out?

nitro557
    Where is Nitro, he will straighten this whole thing out?
    :yuk: hes just watching from the side lines

miketsouth
    i think tim let everyone know that it was not going to be at anna and they where getting away from the bote
    I think Tim suggested that it was getting very big for anna accomodations, and offered solution. IMHO Bote is an event, not a club.
    i dont see how they are taking over just trying to keep a good thing going but it is what it is
    affirmative, confound
    i have met some good people at these boating events. as long as there good people and cold beer and i dont care what it is called or where it is see ya
    you might not be able to beat the mouse or pull the mopar (well maybe you can pull the mopar), but you got this one spot on my excellent fellow. It seems i had no life before i met these people...the general quality in the diversity i had not realised....many have become very dear to me....some legends, some competitive enemies YOU HEAR THAT FAKETHIS!
    all i have met show me my failings in some way...they humble me with their expression of wisdom, camaraderie and abilities. I have been jaw-dropping awed, many times. I have been treated like royalty every time by all i have met.
    I will be at Jacks, if he will have me.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast