Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: one for the unions

Big Warlock
    I'm a real dumbass! I am in the top 100 specialty contracors in the west. I should be union and go after those lucrative government contracts so I can make 3 to 5 % !!! Good idea!!!
    Tell that to the only union run airline, United. They did a great job over there! Delta will be next. And the grocery strike was a real winner.
    Think about this. While the grocery workers were out on strike and some lost their homes, etc etc., how many paychecks do you think the union officials missed? And why couldn't these people go work elsewhere? Instead they sat at home and cried the blues. Was it worth it? Could they ever make that money back? Nope. And I love the people standing outside the corprate headquarters. They aren't even legal aliens for God's sake! How pathetic! You going to tell me that a bunch of Mexican nationals were adversly affected by the grocery strike? I have never seen any of them working in the grocery store? That was weird! :rollside:
    There was and is a place for unions. But they are not the end all to be all. You have to take control of your own life. You give it to the union, what's the difference in giving it to a company of your choosing?
    Most professionals are not in a union. Figure that one out. Who joins the union? Hmmmmmmmmm
    (And yes, I was in the Teamsters for a year, way back when)

mickeyfinn
    mp=missionary position??

THOR
    Most professionals are not in a union. Figure that one out. Who joins the union? Hmmmmmmmmm
    Pure class. Say that on a big union job. Let me know when so I can watch your professionalism at work.

hoolign
    I'm a real dumbass! I am in the top 100 specialty contracors in the west. I should be union and go after those lucrative government contracts so I can make 3 to 5 % !!! Good idea!!!
    Tell that to the only union run airline, United. They did a great job over there! Delta will be next. And the grocery strike was a real winner.
    Think about this. While the grocery workers were out on strike and some lost their homes, etc etc., how many paychecks do you think the union officials missed? And why couldn't these people go work elsewhere? Instead they sat at home and cried the blues. Was it worth it? Could they ever make that money back? Nope. And I love the people standing outside the corprate headquarters. They aren't even legal aliens for God's sake! How pathetic! You going to tell me that a bunch of Mexican nationals were adversly affected by the grocery strike? I have never seen any of them working in the grocery store? That was weird! :rollside:
    There was and is a place for unions. But they are not the end all to be all. You have to take control of your own life. You give it to the union, what's the difference in giving it to a company of your choosing?
    (And yes, I was in the Teamsters for a year, way back when)
    It's amazing how many brainwashed people don't have a clue why unions were created and just why they are past their point of usefulness!! Other than to benefit the union rather than the worker...as they were first designed to!! Your line of thinking is right in tune with the "common sense" crowd!

stvneil
    i would hate to be a union employee for ford and all of a sudden i would have to go to work for a living. what a rude awakening. that $50.00 hour employee will see what he is worth when he has to prove himself everyday. oh shit! :cry:

TeamGreene
    It's funny how you always see a "Live better work union" sticker on a peice of shit car. Just my .02 worth

hoolign
    I think ( ASSUME) that the majority of union workers are ..stuck in a rut! we all need to feed the family, we all need to pay the bills. and for some it's just a sequence of events that brings them into a union job. .We're not all alike with the same options or circumstances..We all want the best that we can supply for ouir families! and in my opinion ..unions must be phased out! their time has come and gone! let real men earn thier living and let the pansies who run the unions takes off their supplied skirts and grab a shovel, a pick, a wrench..an education whatever it so be..and earn your money.

stvneil
    I think ( ASSUME) that the majority of union workers are ..stuck in a rut! we all need to feed the family, we all need to pay the bills. and for some it's just a sequence of events that brings them into a union job. .We're not all alike with the same options or circumstances..We all want the best that we can supply for ouir families! and in my opinion ..unions must be phased out! their time has come and gone! let real men earn thier living and let the pansies who run the unions takes off their supplied skirts and grab a shovel, a pick, a wrench..an education whatever it so be..and earn your money.
    heaven forbid the business has to go to work! :cry:

hoolign
    heaven forbid the business has to go to work! :cry:
    \
    We all have to pull cash!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Unions suck!
    especially the fawkin long shoremans union

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567