Thread: noise violations

wrenchdaddy
    I was out at Somerville back in like June, Game Warden pulled me over before I got out of the wake zone at the ramp and asked to see my mufflers. He didn't give me a ticket or anything. They checked life jackets and registration, etc. Anybody else been hassled out at somerville? I've never been stopped there before, there was a lot of people out there, so maybe I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Greaser
    Only on holiday weekends.

oldbuck40
    Only on holiday weekends.and when tj acts up! lmao

rrrr
    I was out at Somerville back in like June, Game Warden pulled me over before I got out of the wake zone at the ramp and asked to see my mufflers. He didn't give me a ticket or anything. They checked life jackets and registration, etc. Anybody else been hassled out at somerville? I've never been stopped there before, there was a lot of people out there, so maybe I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time?
    LOL, this has been bothering you since June? Don't let it fester like that, raise hell the NEXT DAY on HB. Getcher complaining in on time!!!!
    J/K LOL..... :crossx:

olbiezer
    LOL, this has been bothering you since June? Don't let it fester like that, raise hell the NEXT DAY on HB. Getcher complaining in on time!!!!
    Man LAW!

Devilman
    and when tj acts up! lmao
    I dunno. The sound of a sail flapping in a high wind can get pretty damn annoying...... :argue: :rollside:

Dominator Scott
    I dunno. The sound of a sail flapping in a high wind can get pretty damn annoying...... :argue: :rollside:
    Amen brother. :rollside: