Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying a Rhino in Pheonix, Same Rhino as Cali?

Boatcop
    NO!
    They are not the same one.
    See, one is in Phoenix and the other is in California. There's no way they could be the same one. It's this time/space continuum thing, you know.

little rowe boat
    NO!
    They are not the same one.
    See, one is in Phoenix and the other is in California. There's no way they could be the same one. It's this time/space continuum thing, you know.
    I always new SOME cops have a sense of humor.

2Driver
    I am buying a new Rhino in Pheonix but I liv in Cali.
    The ones in Cali are usually purchased through home equity loans. Other than that they are the same
    You should just buy Riverroyals so we can stop getting his constant spam injections :rollside: :rollside:

ParkerRat
    Thanks for the help everyone, I am looking at a new 2006 660 Blue Special edition in pheonix for $10,200 out the door. This included the AZ sales tax of 6.60%. If I have to pay the cali sales tax on top of that it may not be as good of a deal. I will have to check into it a bit more first. I wonder if I can use my cali. resale license and get it in az without paying the sales tax? then I just have to cover the cali tax. anybody have any experience in this area?

riverroyal
    The ones in Cali are usually purchased through home equity loans. Other than that they are the same
    You should just buy Riverroyals so we can stop getting his constant spam injections :rollside: :rollside:
    I need to sell it,im about to just give it away.Its winter on here,nothing else to do

Todd969
    Thanks for the help everyone, I am looking at a new 2006 660 Blue Special edition in pheonix for $10,200 out the door. This included the AZ sales tax of 6.60%. If I have to pay the cali sales tax on top of that it may not be as good of a deal. I will have to check into it a bit more first. I wonder if I can use my cali. resale license and get it in az without paying the sales tax? then I just have to cover the cali tax. anybody have any experience in this area?
    Why don't you just regs in AZ?

ParkerRat
    Riverroyals looks bad ass, just a bit rich for my blood.

ParkerRat
    Why don't you just regs in AZ?
    I was thinking about registering in Az and then switching to Ca later. It just sounds like it might be a bit of a hassle. Might be the way to go though.

riverroyal
    or gonna do some stuff to it?

2Driver
    There is (maybe was) a 2006 SE new for $9600 OTD plus tax at Jagged extreme in Phoenix. Iwas just there this week. Also red 07 for 9900

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast