Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bay area??

brad22
    I live in Petaluma and work in Rohnert Park. Its nice to see some people from Bay on here!!

lucky
    We used to go up to Lake Mendocino every weekend for years! Since i was about 12 years old. How is the ol' pond? Almost empty yet?
    nope last few years at mendo have been great - lake is full all year - but there was a time lol

MOBrien
    I have been up here for work for a while. Fly in on Mondays and fly home on Fridays.
    Hey Riverbound......
    I checked your profile and noticed you're a PM. What kind of project are you on up here & where? I'm in the technical recruiting & placement industry...specifically focused on construction professionals for both commercial and residential builders. Perhaps we can grab a beer while you're here? Always looking to meet fellow ***boaters and network within the industry.
    Later,
    MOB

riverbound
    Hey Riverbound......
    I checked your profile and noticed you're a PM. What kind of project are you on up here & where? I'm in the technical recruiting & placement industry...specifically focused on construction professionals for both commercial and residential builders. Perhaps we can grab a beer while you're here? Always looking to meet fellow ***boaters and network within the industry.
    Later,
    MOB
    We do merchandising for Home Depot. Our company does have a const. division that does all the const. for Depot, but I work on the merch. side.

deltarat
    Hey Riverbound......
    Later,
    MOB
    MO hook a borther up with a good paying PM postion and I will be buying your beers for a while.

MOBrien
    MO hook a borther up with a good paying PM postion and I will be buying your beers for a while.
    PM me. What might you be looking for in a new gig? You still got my number???
    Hope all's well Terry. Later.
    MOB

707dog
    PM me. What might you be looking for in a new gig? You still got my number???
    Hope all's well Terry. Later.
    MOB
    i worked for terry for quite awhile good all around person..he is alot smarter than than they allow him to be...lmao..

i worked for terry for quite awhile good all around person..he is alot smarter than than they allow him to be...lmao..
    OK dog if you will not say it I will. He is smarter than he looks.

707dog
    OK dog if you will not say it I will. He is smarter than he looks.
    LMAO...

deltarat
    Sent you a e mail MO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123