Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: on the water today

buckey79
    Wish I was at anna today. I got the day off, but I also got a cracked block. Oh well. Ya'll have fun today.

GasGuzzler
    Wish I was at anna today. I got the day off, but I also got a cracked block. Oh well. Ya'll have fun today.
    Freeze up there already? Or did the keg slip?

buckey79
    Freeze up there already? Or did the keg slip?
    I got so much power in the keg hauler, it started bustin' through the side of the motor.

redleader@Anna
    Back from "Anna"....weather was beautiful....78-80 didn't see anyone else. Dale where were you, all hell I didn't get on the water until 2:30 but still had an awesome couple of hours, of blasting around. Managed to piss off one of the neighbors up the street from the summer kitchen(noise from boat too much for him)...oh well guess he was trying to take a nap and I woke the old feller up....anyway had a great day and will be back any day with weather like this. It's almost like it's summer year round around here!! :rollside: :crossx:
    p.s. Hey Markist did ya get the p.m. I sent yes/no(circle one)

Redleader,Redleader......come in Redleader........10-4 redleader,read you loud and clear... yeah I got it ,I 'll get back with you sometime today
    BTW Jr Jetter and I went to Mt. Island today, It was a awesome day, 81*water was like glass,got there @ 1 and left at 4:30, man I hate winter :yuk:
    Markist

redleader@Anna
    Yes folks... It was another beautiful summer like day and what better thing to do than go boating. Spent the afternoon up at pomonkey with those fine folks from the "Pomonkey Gang" A real nice place to run your boat looking forward to returning again soon thanks for having me everyone!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123