Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *******I Am LooKing For*********

Blown Spectra
    Possible getting back on the phones would be great right about now!! What to you think Dave???
    Come on Bre.... John.... whats my rate? :wink:

Tequila-John
    Possible getting back on the phones would be great right about now!! What to you think Dave???
    Erik, Dave quit bro... HAHAHAHA You want to come back? I will make the call right now. BRE you know how we do this!

Bre
    Your rate is Double's D's... next question. I can fix u right now if you would like. You can have a first ( left boob) and second (right boob) and a home equity line of credit ( puss) if you'd like.

Tequila-John
    YES PLEASE!!!!!! I will sign for those on tuesday!

Blown Spectra
    Your rate is Double's D's... next question. I can fix u right now if you would like. You can have a first ( left boob) and second (right boob) and a home equity line of credit ( puss) if you'd like.
    Where do I sign Bre???
    How are you hun?
    Eric

Blown Spectra
    Erik, Dave quit bro... HAHAHAHA You want to come back? I will make the call right now. BRE you know how we do this!
    Naww thats okay Bud.... i bet Dave is doing very well for himself right now... and me.....I can't complain...... I'm doing very good... "knokkk on wood please"
    Eric

Do F150's Float?
    I'm with American Home Loans. They do everything from A paper to Subprime, and the Option Arms (Pick a pay loans) :rollside:
    Did you know Larry Basche!?!?!?!

Tequila-John
    I don't know him

If you were ever my hommie I may talk to you :jawdrop:
    Cool thanks BRE.. Have a great holiday....

Naww thats okay Bud.... i bet Dave is doing very well for himself right now... and me.....I can't complain...... I'm doing very good... "knokkk on wood please"
    Eric
    You got it Eric...
    dont know why BRE is a hater.. but to each there own....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast